Horrible Start to my Weekend Complete AKA:USA and UCONN Men's hockey team lose | The Boneyard

Horrible Start to my Weekend Complete AKA:USA and UCONN Men's hockey team lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After the women's loss to Canada yesterday I figured today would be a day of redemption with the men beating Canada soundly and the UCONN men having an easy game against Army..the worst team in D-1 men's hockey. Well the USA lost 1-0..and now UCONN loses to Army 4-3 at home on Sr night. UCONN needed to win 4 games and take 8 points from Army and Sacred Heart if they wanted to be a legitimate contender in the AHA tournament. That did NOT happen tonight! This was a BAD loss...one that most likely will move them out of a 1st end bye in the AHA tournament.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Horrific loss.

We're going tomorrow night - hoping for a better result.

Reaction Score
Was at Bentley@SHU. Was doing my job cheering on the Pioneers but I learn in the parking lot from a Bentley kid who talked trash with me at the JAR that we we lost anyway. Can't believe we lost this one. So be it. Congrats to the Black Knights for a rare win this season. SHU beat Bentley. We should not really be at a loss for words. We're still in the AHA!

Mercyhurst gets one more point and we can forget winning any regular season title.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sacred Heart beating Bentley last night is a good thing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom