Hoophall This Weekend | The Boneyard

Hoophall This Weekend

Reaction Score
Help. I know by the online schedule at the Hoophall website that Jackson's team plays at 9am Sat, Cliff at 1:30 pm, Cardwell at 6pm Monday. I wanted to see Adama Sanogo, Jonathan Kuminga, and Mutombo with The Patrick School play at 6pm Saturday vs IMG Academy, Putnam Science isn't listed on the website. Now I'm confused and need help. @HooperScooper posted a Worcester Telegram article that said New Hampton was playing IMG Sat. and Putnam Science Sun. at Hoophall at AIC. Hoophall is always at Springfield College and those games are not on the Hoophall website schedule. The websites of both New Hampton and Putnam Science do have the games listed as Hoophall Prep Classic vs Spaulding Hoophall Classic. Is there more than 1 site or more than 1 tournament in Springfield this year? IMG is listed at 6 pm Sat vs Patrick School and IMG is listed at 6:30 pm Sat vs New Hampton. Do they have 2 teams at the same level able to play at the same time?

Also, what other players should I watch and focus on based on our recruiting interest or who you think is promising prospect to evaluate.
Thanks

Reaction Score
Answered the first part of my question in that this is the 1st year of a second tournament 1 mile away. Many of the teams appear to be playing in both, or have 2 squads. It does work out that I can also see Mac Etienne on our prospect list. Others?

Reaction Score
I was planning on going to see Jackson but Saturday’s tickets are sold out.

Reaction Score

I have never bought tickets ahead of time. Been 3x. Not sure it'll be an issue. Might want to call ahead though.

Reaction Score
There’s the HoopHall Prep Showcase at AIC starting on Friday at noon and running through Sunday evening. I believe PSA is scheduled to play Friday night.

Reaction Score
Damn I was going to buy tickets at the door. Went last year to watch Bouk and Kofi and didnt have a problem....urgh I've been looking forward to it. Maybe they just took it offline and have some available at door.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
They always have a ton of tickets available at the door. The online ticket sales are capped so there isn't overcrowding. It's easier to monitor capacity when you sell most of the tickets at the door. 9am game you will be fine to get in

Reaction Score
I have never bought tickets ahead of time. Been 3x. Not sure it'll be an issue. Might want to call ahead though.

The Hoophall’s Twitter account says they’ve been sold out of Saturday tickets for over a week now

Damn I was going to buy tickets at the door. Went last year to watch Bouk and Kofi and didnt have a problem....urgh I've been looking forward to it. Maybe they just took it offline and have some available at door.

Sure hope so

They always have a ton of tickets available at the door. The online ticket sales are capped so there isn't overcrowding. It's easier to monitor capacity when you sell most of the tickets at the door. 9am game you will be fine to get in

Are you sure? Don’t want to drive 45 minutes just to have to turn back around.

Reaction Score
I was just looking, the AIC event is flipping loaded, too.... I'm probably going to head there Saturday instead of over the Springfield. Less crazy....

Here's the schedule...

Reaction Score
Just wonderful. Drove over an hour to be told the entire weekend is sold out. Complete waste of time
Same thing happened to us. I contacted them DAYS asking if we could get tickets at door and noone answered. Really mad at how they organized this and the lack of communication.

Reaction Score
Same thing happened to us. I contacted them DAYS asking if we could get tickets at door and noone answered. Really mad at how they organized this and the lack of communication.

What’s worse is that my dad peeked in and there was not a single person in the stands.

Reaction Score
What’s worse is that my dad peeked in and there was not a single person in the stands.
It's because Lebron James's son is playing tonight and I'm sure everyone bought the sat tickets for that game and all the other games will be empty. Sad for the other players when you have fans that want to come watch them and cant.

Reaction Score
It's because Lebron James's son is playing tonight and I'm sure everyone bought the sat tickets for that game and all the other games will be empty. Sad for the other players when you have fans that want to come watch them and cant.
As if we needed another reason to dislike Lebron.

Reaction Score
Anyone go yesterday? Here's a little something from the event.

TOP PERFORMERS
Andre Jackson, SF, Albany Academy
There’s been a lot of talk about Jackson during his senior season, and for good reason. A jumbo wing that’s headed to UConn, Jackson is an explosive athlete that excels in transition. He showed that on Saturday. Jackson, who stands 6-foot-7, also impressed with his passing ability and potential as a defender. The next step is gaining consistency with his jump shot. Jackson finished 17 points, seven rebounds and four assists a game.
Recruiting: Signed with UConn.

Cliff Omoruyi, C, Roselle Catholic
You won’t find a more physically imposing post prospect in the 2020 class. Blessed with a strong, chiseled frame at 6-foot-10, Omoruyi is a load to handle in the paint. Although he didn’t get a ton of touches, he certainly took advantage of them when he did, going 7-for-9 from the field and scoring 14 points. Omoruyi brings value as a rebounder, rim protector and enforcer in the paint. Omoruyi also did a good job on the glass, securing nine rebounds.
Recruiting: Arizona State, Auburn, Connecticut, Kentucky and Rutgers.

Adama Sanogo, C, The Patrick School
The Patrick School was without Jon Kuminga against IMG, but Sanogo tried his best to make up for it. Sanogo played with energy, competed on both ends and played a physical brand of basketball. He was a warrior on the backboard, reeling in 12 rebounds, including seven on the offensive end. Sanogo fought for position, used his strength inside to clear out space and was effective finishing with his right hand around the basket. In all he scored 26 points on 11-for-20 shooting.
Recruiting: Auburn, Nebraska, UConn, Seton Hall and St John’s are all involved.

Reaction Score
I admit, I didn't know much about Sanogo before @HooperScooper's post, but just the type of frontcourt bully this team needs if we miss out on Cliff. Reminds me a lot of Oscar Tshiebwe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom