Honestly | The Boneyard

Honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Is everyone else rooting against every other BE team except maybe Cincy, USF and UL?

I honestly don't care how many games they lose this year, with everyone leaving and UConn ineligible who cares.

PC lost, Cuse lost. I'm thrilled.

PS, I guess they aren't New England's team again yet...lol lost to BC.

Reaction Score
The Johnnies vs UNC Asheville last night.......like a party with results like this!! LOL

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Conference really does not matter in College Bball. Florida and Kentucky have won NCs despite playing in a fairly weak SEC. UCLA made 3 FF in a row despite the Pac 10(12) being pathetic....

As long as we get strong crowds, play a competitive schedule and our coaches are good salesmen - we should be fine. On the other hand, we are f-----ed in football.

Reaction Score
Conference really does not matter in College Bball. Florida and Kentucky have won NCs despite playing in a fairly weak SEC. UCLA made 3 FF in a row despite the Pac 10(12) being pathetic....

As long as we get strong crowds, play a competitive schedule and our coaches are good salesmen - we should be fine. On the other hand, we are f-----ed in football.

Have to say football is in huge trouble......kept PP for the 1st awful move then the obvious loss of 2 coaches, one the best on the whole staff in Brown and a young up n comer in White......guessing recruits may follow too........they are in trouble and heading to MAC football........

Reaction Score
Is everyone else rooting against every other BE team except maybe Cincy, USF and UL?

I honestly don't care how many games they lose this year, with everyone leaving and UConn ineligible who cares.

PC lost, Cuse lost. I'm thrilled.

PS, I guess they aren't New England's team again yet...lol lost to BC.

Why UL? I'll root for schools that don't threaten our CR position only. i guess a school like USF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom