Honest QUESTION | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Honest QUESTION

Reaction Score
KEA was just the most jacked muscular guy right.... A player is a player

Reaction Score
Lets judge some bodies!
Adams - disappointing body. Looked better in high school. definitely can't lift 4hunnid pounds
Vital - Skinny but he has gained some muscle
Larrier - This is his 4th year in college. He should have put on a little more muscle by now.
Diarra - No complaints. Very good bod
Cobb - A little chubby
Polley - too skinny but he gets a freshman pass
Whaley - Very skinny but good definition and seems like a guy that can get much stronger. I feel like he will have some nice arm veins.
Kwintin - Good bod. Would he have to cover his jumpman tattoo if he didn't end up at a nike school?
David O- Bod of a God - Should warm up shirtless for intimidation purposes (but then never play)
Carlton - We've seen much worse as a freshman

Reaction Score
I mean, one unskilled jacked guy on the bench isn't what I'm talking about. We recruited Rock Lubin too. I wanted Jeff Adrien, big dude with basketball skills and a head for the game.
I’m just mocking OP who likes muscles; well, DO has plenty, and how are they working out for him

Reaction Score
Lets judge some bodies!
Adams - disappointing body. Looked better in high school. definitely can't lift 4hunnid pounds
Vital - Skinny but he has gained some muscle
Larrier - This is his 4th year in college. He should have put on a little more muscle by now.
Diarra - No complaints. Very good bod
Cobb - A little chubby
Polley - too skinny but he gets a freshman pass
Whaley - Very skinny but good definition and seems like a guy that can get much stronger. I feel like he will have some nice arm veins.
Kwintin - Good bod. Would he have to cover his jumpman tattoo if he didn't end up at a nike school?
David O- Bod of a God - Should warm up shirtless for intimidation purposes (but then never play)
Carlton - We've seen much worse as a freshman

Adams - looks better than HS I will give him that but it seems to be all natural maturity and very little extra work. He needs to get stronger to compete at the next level of that's his wish.

Larrier - I think the poor guy is stuck with a frame that just doesn't allow too much extra muscle. His legs are so thin - I think he worked pretty hard just to get where he is now.

The res are spot on. Cobb could be good he needs to get some cardio and tone in, not fat at all but can tone down and be quicker because he needs to. Whaley is think but he was worked already, noticeable.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
What about Marcus Williams and KEA? Muscle tone ain't that important if you can play.

But yeah, I do want to recruit some big bruising types who can play. Gimme Jeff Adrien.
You get my point, why even comment just to comment. Even those guys had some slight tone, these current guys have the build of my grandmother, lean and fragile

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’m just mocking OP who likes muscles; well, DO has plenty, and how are they working out for him

Board's so nuts these days I miss even the simplest jabs. Probably should have looked who the poster was before responding. c'est la vie

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Another hopeful Whaley/Armstrong comparison. Hilton was too thin to hold down the fort against a lot of guys, but supersized over the summer of 2005. Let's hope IW does it sooner than later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom