Homeland | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Homeland

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Nope. If you remember. Quinn apparently likes them large. Then he dismantled two guys in a diner.
Yep, but that was after being called back to Washington after Sandy was killed. Then Carrie blackmailed Lockhart and was able to bring some people to her new station.

EDIT: Perhaps he wasn't in Islamabad. But Carrie was in Afghanistan and I remember she called Quinn after the wedding bombing and Quinn was somewhere else in the Middle East. Kabul maybe?

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Yep, but that was after being called back to Washington after Sandy was killed. Then Carrie blackmailed Lockhart and was able to bring some people to her new station.

EDIT: Perhaps he wasn't in Islamabad. But Carrie was in Afghanistan and I remember she called Quinn after the wedding bombing and Quinn was somewhere else in the Middle East. Kabul maybe?

I think you are right. He started in Kabul, then Carrie and Quinn to to Islamabad together, then return to DC. My point remains, given that Quinn is a half step away from being a sociopath, why would he get so emotional about the deaths at the embassy to start defying direct orders?

Reaction Score
No, Carrie started in Afghanistan, Quinn was in Pakistan. She was upset that he didnt want to work with her.

Reaction Score
The Carrie / Quinn relationship heated up last night and the finish was great - looking forward to the finale of this season next week!

Reaction Score
I mean we all knew that associate of Saul's was sketchy as hell since we met him, but who would have guessed he was the one working closely with Haqqani? TBH I thought it was Sandy. Can't wait to see the finale: "Long Time Coming"

Reaction Score
Great last show but no clue why Carrie stopped Quinn from blowing up Haqqani. Made no sense....he had him.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Great last show but no clue why Carrie stopped Quinn from blowing up Haqqani. Made no sense....he had him.

That was a little dodgy, and then she decides to do it herself, and then her Pakistani boyfriend stops her. Probably could have cut something out of that scene, but it was exciting.

I am scratching my head on why Dar Adal would help Haqqani. Have we gotten any hints of something like that this season? I clearly missed a lot in the first 3 episodes of the season.

I was also disappointed that there has not been more Tasneem. She is one of my favorite characters in the entire history of the show.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
MAybe Tasmine and Dar are stars next season? But I got the feeling Khan is in on a Haqqani assassination plot. He saved psycho by stopping her and perhaps Dar is going to do the dirty deed. Dirt cheap, too.

I wonder if Saul spun this web, too.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Okaaaaay. CIA operatives are boring as #$/@! when home in suburbia.

On another front...Dar suddenly is a puppet master? Very weird how plot lines shift like this.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Okaaaaay. CIA operatives are boring as #$/@! when home in suburbia.

On another front...Dar suddenly is a puppet master? Very weird how plot lines shift like this.

Carrie and Quinn really are lame when they are in the states. I liked this season, but I don't think they needed that finale to be a full episode. They could have cut it in half and spread it out over the other episodes.

Reaction Score
I think the season sucked at the beginning, hit a 3-4 show stride in the 2nd half that was just great, and then hit the biggest dud in the show's history to end season 4.

Basically these show's writers are as bipolar as Carrie.

It wasn't very good was it? Wow depressing. It left me not caring about how long it is until the next season and that's bad!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom