Home Visit with Ladahazia Williams 2017 | The Boneyard

Home Visit with Ladahazia Williams 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Let's see - Andra Espinoza, Ladazhia Williams (that first name will give BY'ers fits in spelling it) and Megan Walker - sign me up now! That would be a phenomenal class... Throw in Danielle Patterson for good measure...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Ladahazia is having home visits from the following schools. UConn ND L'ville N Carolina S Carolina FSU Tennessee Ohio State

HGN

Reaction Score
Let's see - Andra Espinoza, Ladazhia Williams (that first name will give BY'ers fits in spelling it) and Megan Walker - sign me up now! That would be a phenomenal class... Throw in Danielle Patterson for good measure...
Eric, if we get Megan and Ladazhia added to that class , along with Andra , its will be bordering on Domination. But if we are fortunate enough to get Lauren for 2016 , Megan in 2017 along with Ladazhia, it will be 'Katie Bar The Door'.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I assume FSU is Florida State not Fresno State. Looking at the list of schools.... I hope she ends up there (FSU)

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
She (LaDahazia Williams), Jazmine Jones (Who just verballed to Louisville), and Jacaira Allen were all at the Ohio State women's basketball camp at the beginning of the summer.

It is interesting that these highly rated players from Florida are still leaving Florida when FSU has been making noise in recent years (this one being the loudest).

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
So, is it okay to post this pic?

COgeP7IU8AAHZXB.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Eric, if we get Megan and Ladazhia added to that class , along with Andra , its will be bordering on Domination. But if we are fortunate enough to get Lauren for 2016 , Megan in 2017 along with Ladazhia, it will be 'Katie Bar The Door'.
Catherine_Douglas,_aka_'Kate_Barlass',_from_a_children's_history_book.jpg

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Florida is like Georgia many of the Elite WBB Players decide to go out of State to attend college.

FSU 2 Florida Players on Roster, South Florida has 4 Florida Players and UF has 3.

She (LaDahazia Williams), Jazmine Jones (Who just verballed to Louisville), and Jacaira Allen were all at the Ohio State women's basketball camp at the beginning of the summer.

It is interesting that these highly rated players from Florida are still leaving Florida when FSU has been making noise in recent years (this one being the loudest).

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Looks at least 6'5" to me.;)
Allegedly? Maybe! I think more like 6'3" standing next to Shea, but she got 2 year of HS ball left to grown into 6'5".

Reactions: HGN

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So, is it okay to post this pic?
Slu,
Just spit balling the UCONN recruiting picture here:
If Cox decides to come to UCONN I think UCONN would only need 1 or 0 of (J.Williams, L. Williams, or Patterson).
If Cox doesn't come to UCONN then maybe UCONN pickups Aiyeotan in '16 and two of the above in '17.
Walker is a big prioiry for UCONN and everyone in '17 meaning even if Jesus Suttlesworth was already on your roster you would make room for her.
Do you agree with my spit balling?
How would you rank J.Williams, L. Williams, & Patterson, relative to each other?

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Prada.jpg
What type of heels is Shea wearing??
I think Shea might be wearing Prada's but I can't tell from this angle. Similar to these- at least she was the last time I saw her!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Ladahazia is having home visits from the following schools. UConn ND L'ville N Carolina S Carolina FSU Tennessee Ohio State

Ohio State and Louisville coming on strong with her... just based off of me snooping around.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Slu,
How would you rank J.Williams, L. Williams, & Patterson, relative to each other?
Last I checked (a couple weeks ago)
Overall (Bluestar, Prospect Nation, Hoopgurlz combined)
Jade Williams - #18
Danielle Patterson - #37
LaDazhia Williams - Not ranked in any of the 3's top 60.

Things will change though. Don't know when they are doing updates.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jade Williams looked very raw when I've seen her play. Course, that doesn't mean much as a HS freshmen.

I haven't seen Ladahazia play yet. Patterson looks pretty skilled in the games and vids I've watched her in.

Walker obviously is #1 on the wishlist. Get her and it makes all other additions look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom