Home Opener: UConn v. Army (10/11/19 @ 7:05 @ XL Center) | The Boneyard

Home Opener: UConn v. Army (10/11/19 @ 7:05 @ XL Center)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn Game Notes for Army

Radio Coverage: UConn Sports Network from Learfield IMG College - ESPN 97.9 FM
(pxp) Bob Joyce (color) Adam Giardino Audio

Stream: TuneIn.com

Live Stats: UConnHuskies.com

*Video: CBSSportsLive.com*

*Video Streaming Note - Hockey East has partnered with CBS Sports Digital to begin the 2019-20 season, making all home men's and women's games available on CBS Sports Digital properties. The partnership kicks off with an early-season schedule that includes games provided for free on CBS SportsLive.*

Reaction Score
This was supposed to be a breakthrough year no?

I feel like these Sacred Heart and Army games and all that went wrong in them are exact repeats of every previous year.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
If it’s any consolation, I talked to an NJ Devils scout who thought this was Army’s best team ever. He predicted that they will win their league this year and play in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Once again, the Huskies come out flat as a pancake,and finally wake up in the 3'rd period, but it's too late.

Reaction Score
This was supposed to be a breakthrough year no?

I feel like these Sacred Heart and Army games and all that went wrong in them are exact repeats of every previous year.
You get off on these losses - very admirable of you. One of the perks of them winning games is you disappear.

Reaction Score
They were sluggish to start and were very good in the third period. Hit the post two different times and the army goalie made a ridiculous save. Easily could have had at least two goals out of that and a win.
Crap happens but there is skill here. Very young though. Tons of sophomores and freshman on this roster.
I know some people dont want to hear it but second half of this year and certainly next season they could hit their stride.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
They were sluggish to start and were very good in the third period. Hit the post two different times and the army goalie made a ridiculous save. Easily could have had at least two goals out of that and a win.
Crap happens but there is skill here. Very young though. Tons of sophomores and freshman on this roster.
I know some people dont want to hear it but second half of this year and certainly next season they could hit their stride.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul