Hobbs replacement? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hobbs replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They replaced Hobbs? How sad for him. I always thought those two were inseparable.

funny-sad-tiger-miss-calvin-hobbes-pics.jpg

Reaction Score
Emeka Okafor or Josh Boone
220px-Emeka_Okafor_Washington_at_Orlando_002.jpg
220px-Josh_Boone_NY_Nets.jpg

They are not doing anything right now... just saying!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Those guys are just flat out bigger and better guys. They had legit 40 year olds on the front line.

I took Ollie's comment as more of "we need to get bigger dudes". Hopefully Enoch goes that way.
I don't disagree on recruiting larger and stronger bigs and Enoch looks like a fine specimen for starters. But I think
it is a "both and" and not an "either or" approach.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't disagree on recruiting larger and stronger bigs and Enoch looks like a fine specimen for starters. But I think
it is a "both and" and not an "either or" approach.

Agree, but I'm with some others in that you can't make steel out of clay. Facey and Brimah are not getting jacked (at least in college).

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Agree, but I'm with some others in that you can't make steel out of clay. Facey and Brimah are not getting jacked (at least in college).
Agree. Unfortunately we are not in the know on s and c but I trust that KO certainly does and he would not be adverse to change if he sees something really needs to be fixed.

Reaction Score
True Clyde was 6-5 or so but he was definitely a Big. He was a load to handle down low. He could create space with his butt and hips.

As far as recruiting - he was the guy JC would joke - that he would take him to the worse projects to recruit. Clyde had street creed -no doubt about it !

No doubt but you can probably add the word "corner" to the street creed.

C

Chief00

Agree. Unfortunately we are not in the know on s and c but I trust that KO certainly does and he would not be adverse to change if he sees something really needs to be fixed.
Travis is KOs guy and in a sense his personal trainer. He might be fine for that and guards but for Bigs we need a bigger meaner program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom