OT: - Ho-hum - Another day, another UConn championship | The Boneyard

OT: Ho-hum - Another day, another UConn championship

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UConn polo was a club sport for years and has won 10 championships in that “league”, I guess you call it. But it appears that UConn Polo is now an NCAA team (D2) and has won the inaugural championship in that sport. This is a UConn tee I‘ve got to get.

Reaction Score
UConn polo was a club sport for years and has won 10 championships in that “league”, I guess you call it. But it appears that UConn Polo is now an NCAA team (D2) and has won the inaugural championship in that sport. This is a UConn tee I‘ve got to get.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
uconn-women-win-d2-national-int.jpeg

seems both appropriate and consistent, no?
this place is swimming in fleabags, and they can eat u out of house and home, so at least bringing home the hardware is justified.
texas-tech-and-uconn-action.jpeg

my rock - go home. no soup for u.

Reaction Score
Yeah those jerseys are really cool, I'd love to have one.

Congratulations to the Huskies!!!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i've 'played' a chukker or three of gentle, non-contact (yeah, sure. another lie) polo. at that last one, i realized that i'll die someday, but it ain't gonna be today or ever doing this. im out, cuz i don't belong in this 'sport.' no way -too scary. there was a Secretary of sumthin for Reagan from Connecticut, whom i believe died getting crushed by his horse. yeah, um no. count me out.
they say that u need six fleabags for the original, open field match. i've seen some of those 'aficionados' bring ten or more to a match, as i stand there with my jaw dropped, figgering out the bucks to haul them from Florida or Kentucky, or upstate New York, or wherever. wow.
we didn't play polo growing up in Bport, but we did have the merry-go-round at Beardsley, and over at Rye Playland. more to my liking. way more.
my steed always won, or so i thought.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom