Hmmmmm. Check this tweet out. (Merged) | The Boneyard

Hmmmmm. Check this tweet out. (Merged)

Reaction Score
D8225148-3CE5-4B91-B7C1-859E276FDE5F.jpeg

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
As we have discussed in a number of earlier threads, anything published by World Exposure Report should be looked at with extreme scepticism.

That tweet says nothing beyond what BY speculation has offered already.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As we have discussed in a number of earlier threads, anything published by World Exposure Report should be looked at with extreme scepticism.

But but but, they have worldwide exposure! It’s right in the name!

Reaction Score

Well, they are predicting it will happen next week. They advertise themselves as the Leaders in Worldwide Women's Basketball News And RUMORS. ;)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Who are we to question the accuracy of a Donnie Woods tweet? :rolleyes:

I have it from a reliable source that KiKi Rice will de-commit from UCLA, head east to Storrs and compete for the starting pg job as a freshman…..;)

Reaction Score
There was a photo and write up about a player who said she was walking on at UConn. I don't remember her name.
I don’t think so. However I’m walking on to the LA Rams. Is that’s how it’s done? The player makes the announcement, not the team or school? There have been no walk on announcements so far.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
There was a photo and write up about a player who said she was walking on at UConn. I don't remember her name.
? What walk on?
I am not criticizing anyone specific from the UConn Huskie WBB history but I would think that any walk on, especially a PG, would have a very small chance of getting any meaningful playing time this season.
Just an opinion.

Reaction Score
I am not criticizing anyone specific from the UConn Husky WBB history but I would think that any walk on, especially a PG, would have a very small chance of getting any meaningful playing time this season.
Just an opinion.
Obviously, but even having someone that can play out the last three minutes of blowouts will help.

Reaction Score
It could be true, I guess. Even blind squirrels find an acorn every now and then
Good golly, awe Gee--Let us bask in the glory of its possibilities. Reality, exists way too often --(but not for me, where AM I?)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom