Highly Rated Notre Dame Transfer Quarterbacks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Highly Rated Notre Dame Transfer Quarterbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, what do we have to lose by offering Crist. Offer him a visit fly him in here see if he likes Uconn. If he wants to play here then offer him a scholarship. Crist is 10X better then any QB on our roster.

We need to realize that our program is coming close to being a 2-9 team with wins over Buffalo and Fordham every year.

We stunk this year with a easy non-conference schedule and a really bad big east. Lets face it, were flirting with being a bad program.

So I honestly don't see the QUESTION here. Of course we would want CRIST!!!

Reaction Score
Honestly, what do we have to lose by offering Crist. Offer him a visit fly him in here see if he likes Uconn. If he wants to play here then offer him a scholarship. Crist is 10X better then any QB on our roster.

We need to realize that our program is coming close to being a 2-9 team with wins over Buffalo and Fordham every year.

We stunk this year with a easy non-conference schedule and a really bad big east. Lets face it, were flirting with being a bad program.

I agree we should talk to him but do you really think we are flirting with 2-9? To be honest we were a lot closer to 9-2 than 2-9 this year. (notwithstanding we play a twelve game schedule)

I know people aren't happy (neither am I and neither are the players btw) but lets have some perspective.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.237885,-73.077005

Reaction Score

Totally agree, on every point. JMoney, no way on this one - "I agree we should talk to him but do you really think we are flirting with 2-9? To be honest we were a lot closer to 9-2 than 2-9 this year. (notwithstanding we play a twelve game schedule)" This season could have easily been a much bigger diaster.

Reaction Score
Totally agree, on every point. JMoney, no way on this one - "I agree we should talk to him but do you really think we are flirting with 2-9? To be honest we were a lot closer to 9-2 than 2-9 this year. (notwithstanding we play a twelve game schedule)" This season could have easily been a much bigger diaster.

I hate responding to you with facts, because when you make your mind up ..... But the fact is that we were 3-3 in games decided by more than 8 points and 2-4 in one possession games. I think 5-7 was a fair reflection of where this team was. But to say we were close to 2-9 than 9-2, in the first year of trarsitioning to a new coach -- well, I don't see any factual support for that.

Reaction Score
I have responding to you with facts, because when you make your mind up ..... But the fact is that we were 3-3 in games decided by more than 8 points and 2-4 in one possession games. I think 5-7 was a fair reflection of where this team was. But to say we were close to 2-9 than 9-2, in the first year of trarsitioning to a new coach -- well, I don't see any factual support for that.

OK. Maybe 3-8. Better? The key word here was "closer" Rutgers (early offensive blunders by Red), Syracuse, South Florida (self destruct a couple of times) & even Buffalo (came close to a Temple like upset). UConn's defense could have been 8-4, maybe 9-3. The offense was that bad this year. Can't defend that offense (well, we can't but everyone on their schedule save for Fordham could).

Reaction Score
OK. Maybe 3-8. Better? The key word here was "closer" Rutgers (early offensive blunders by Red), Syracuse, South Florida (self destruct a couple of times) & even Buffalo (came close to a Temple like upset). UConn's defense could have been 8-4, maybe 9-3. The offense was that bad this year. Can't defend that offense (well, we can't but everyone on their schedule save for Fordham could).

If that's the case you should have been expecting to lose every game instead of complaining that we lost winnable games. Inconsistent.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.194572,-73.130790

Reaction Score
you would drop a player we promised a scholarship to in order to pick up a transfer that couldn't earn his own starting job? please go root for Rutgers. personally i'd prefer we stay loyal to players that are loyal to us first, rather than dumping a kid that may have a bright future on the field and in the classroom to hire a mercenary

I agree with your loyalty preference as long as you wouldn't be talking about JMac vs Crist in this case?? I mean if you have a good student athlete that brings you that and a much better chance of winning you jump at it. This one wouldn't be close if the chance became reality!

Reaction Score
The University of Delaware wouldn’t normally seek a transfer quarterback with just one year of eligibility, football coach K.C. Keeler has said. But concern over the health of 2011 starter Trevor Sasek has apparently altered that approach.
Dayne Crist, who is leaving NotreDame after starting 10 games the last three years, visited UD on Monday.
The Tribune reported Crist has also visited Kansas and will travel to Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom