Highlights v. USF | The Boneyard

Highlights v. USF

Reaction Score
That dunk by Bouk is Amazing. He was basically still on the ground at 4:44 while the ball was already in the air lol. Talk about perfect timing. I didn't notice that in real time because I was looking at Vital's shot.

Reaction Score
That dunk by Bouk is Amazing. He was basically still on the ground at 4:44 while the ball was already in the air lol. Talk about perfect timing. I didn't notice that in real time because I was looking at Vital's shot.
I was just thinking to myself "Wow". How did he even get up in enough time to see the flight of the ball and time it perfectly. He was basically grounded and then he wasn't :)

Reaction Score
Uconn scored 32 points in the final 9:35...that was amazing!

Reaction Score
I've done it a quite a few times, it feels really good, especially in big games.

Problem is when I wake up, I always forgot who I did it against.

Probably me lol.

Had it happen to me and it wasn't a dream. We were playing against Mattatuck CC and I went to box out Al Frederick (soon to be Husky) on the weak side as we both saw a 20 footer going up but he read this one earlier and better. It didn't hurt that he could jump out of the gym, he almost made me Rodney Rogers-like with a one hand flush landed kind of on my shoulders. It was pretty to watch unfold :eek: :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom