Highlights v. NJIT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Highlights v. NJIT

Reaction Score
Difficult to figure this team out. It wasn’t an impressive win today despite winning by over 20. It was sloppy for most of it. AG was in his turnover machine mode, Carlton could’ve had 20 dunks but had none that I can remember, and the rest just played okay sans CV who hit some shots and played well. Seems that time off hurts this group, more so than other teams. Cincinnati will be a good test and I think they’ll play with some rhythm that they lacked today because they played today.

Reaction Score
Disagree. They couldn’t get much offensive rhythm going. They have a lot more size and talent than NJIT but never got it going. Too many turnovers and bad shots. Akok also played well along with CV. I’m optimistic they’ll play better against tougher opposition and less time off.

Reaction Score
Too many forced passes within the paint that turn into turnovers. This has been an issue all season. New Rule: if you have possession of the ball inside the paint and below the foul line, shoot the damn ball.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
the first year was year 1. at the end of year 9 the decade of the 10's started it was the first decade of 10 full years. the first decade was only nine years because there is no year 0. (i think)

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
Probably not. But when some guy started counting he figured it out ;)

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
He goes up without a dribble more frequently than most, though he does need to go up stronger.

What do you intend by calling yourself "Best Poster?"
He goes up, just not too high. I don't know if I seen another guy his size finish under the rim as much as he does. Do you think if he went stronger, he would get more lift?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He goes up, just not too high. I don't know if I seen another guy his size finish under the rim as much as he does. Do you think if he went stronger, he would get more lift?
I give this one over to the coaching staff and hope for good outcomes.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He goes up without a dribble more frequently than most, though he does need to go up stronger.
I was talking about the "flushing" part. He does frequently dribble/spin into incredibly difficult shots for himself. But of course he goes up sometimes without dribbling, he literally only takes shots around the rim.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I was talking about the "flushing" part. He does frequently dribble/spin into incredibly difficult shots for himself. But of course he goes up sometimes without dribbling, he literally only takes shots around the rim.
Fair enough.
My version is that he's he the rare big who goes straight up without putting it on the floor.
That said, he doesn't go up high or strong, which is a a coach-identified issue that is getting attention

Reaction Score
the first year was year 1. at the end of year 9 the decade of the 10's started it was the first decade of 10 full years. the first decade was only nine years because there is no year 0. (i think)

If the first year was 1, and if the next year with a 1 is year 11, which comes ten years after year 1, then doesn't that prove that year 10 is the end of the first decade?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Colloquially a decade is a period you refer to by its number, ie the 80s, 90s, etc..

bUt aCtUaLlY tHe nEw MillENiUM sTaRTeD iN 2001

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
If the first year was 1, and if the next year with a 1 is year 11, which comes ten years after year 1, then doesn't that prove that year 10 is the end of the first decade?
Of course you are correct literal definition of a decade. It is any ten year span, i.e., 1998 to 2008 is a decade. Also in the vernacular is a grouping of years beginning with a 0. but we've already nerded this thing to death.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom