Highlights v. Marquette | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Marquette

Reaction Score

The Andre Jackson pass around 1:50. Just
Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

Reaction Score
RJ expertly uses his off hand to create space in these highlights, he even got that poor marquette player in the face without the refs noticing. amazing effort on both sides of the ball today

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
RJ expertly uses his off hand to create space in these highlights, he even got that poor marquette player in the face without the refs noticing. amazing effort on both sides of the ball today

My initial reaction to the defender falling down was good for RJ. Marquette was grabbling all day long. Obviously I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I had no problem with RJ getting away with one after all the grabbing Marquette was doing today. Wojo needs to coach his players to slap the floor more and grab opponents arms less.

Reaction Score
My initial reaction to the defender falling down was good for RJ. Marquette was grabbling all day long. Obviously I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I had no problem with RJ getting away with one after all the grabbing Marquette was doing today. Wojo needs to coach his players to slap the floor more and grab opponents arms less.
Yes sir. Was it Garcia who drove his shoulder into our defender three times on one move to the basket and our guy was called for a foul?
We've seen that call against us several times lately and I'd like our experts to help me understand how the offensive player can "gain an advantage" by hard shoulder thumps into a defender without an offensive foul being called.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yes sir. Was it Garcia who drove his shoulder into our defender three times on one move to the basket and our guy was called for a foul?
We've seen that call against us several times lately and I'd like our experts to help me understand how the offensive player can "gain an advantage" by hard shoulder thumps into a defender without an offensive foul being called.
It was Jackson defending. He looked incredulous that a foul was called. The next time Garcia tried it against him, Jackson let him lower his shoulder with bi resistance and took a charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom