Hi, my name is Sandeman and I have a Uconn problem. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hi, my name is Sandeman and I have a Uconn problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ooh rah...I'm currently the Surgeon for 1st Marines, but currently deployed to the Middle East with SPMAGTF.

Semper Fi Harry! When I got out of Corps school and got my orders to Field Med Service School, I was pissed off that I'd be serving with the Marines. Now I am so grateful to have served with them. Ooooh Rah!

Reaction Score
Welcome, if that applies. Many of us can relate to your UConn addiction and priorities.

We need someone like you to give @tcf15 some competition. You are off to a fine start!

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
If you dated a Duke girl, you may have to come in for deprogramming and PTSS therapy?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why? Duke fans have been feeling screwed by us since 1999.

Reaction Score
Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Looks like I'm in the right place with all these rabbid fans.

Great to see other military folks out there too! Thanks for your service! I got out in 2009 and still miss it. My favorite deployment was Bahrain. You guys ever been? Stay safe out there boys!

Oh and don't worry about the Dookie I dated. She never ever got me close to the dark side. I still remember her obnoxious and naive behavior towards the Huskies. She thought J J Redick was the man. That was more than enough for me to drop her like a hot potato!

Go Huskies!!!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Looks like I'm in the right place with all these rabbid fans.

Great to see other military folks out there too! Thanks for your service! I got out in 2009 and still miss it. My favorite deployment was Bahrain. You guys ever been? Stay safe out there boys!

Oh and don't worry about the Dookie I dated. She never ever got me close to the dark side. I still remember her obnoxious and naive behavior towards the Huskies. She thought J J Redick was the man. That was more than enough for me to drop her like a hot potato!

Go Huskies!!!

You didn't leave her naked in the snow, by any chance? (an obscure bit of Boneyard lore, btw). I just wonder if Boneyarders share other craziness besides fanaticism about the Huskies.

Reaction Score
You didn't leave her naked in the snow, by any chance? (an obscure bit of Boneyard lore, btw). I just wonder if Boneyarders share other craziness besides fanaticism about the Huskies.
Im also obsessed with fantasy football. Currently number #1 in my league but currently getting my ass kicked due to Andrew Luck having a bye week and Big Ben blowing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom