HEY WHAT IS THIS LYING AROUND * | The Boneyard

HEY WHAT IS THIS LYING AROUND *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"WHAT IS OVER? DID YOU SAY OVER? NOTHING IS OVER
UNTIL WE DECIDE WHEN IT IS OVER?WHAT? WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR, WAS IT OVER??????????????????? HELL NO........."
BLUTO/JOHNBELUSHI ANIMAL HOUSE 1978

Reaction Score
UNTIL WE DECIDE IT IS OVER? WHEN THE GERMANS BOBMED OVER WAS IT OVER??????????????????? HELL NO........."

What are you ranting about?

Peace,

John Fryer

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
UNTIL WE DECIDE WHEN IT IS OVER? WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR OVER, WAS IT OVER??????????????????? HELL NO........."
My history book was screwed up it said Japan did that dastardly act!!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. Always laugh whenever I see that. A true classic.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Yes thanks Nan, but you really shouldn't have to do that. ;)

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
And when the generational differences kick in, they can really hurt. At Thanksgiving I made a comment about the "Fancy eatin' table" to my nieces and nephews in their 20s and 30s. I responded to their blank stares with, "the Clampets, you know ..." Still nothing. Finally I asked if they didn't like the Beverly Hillbillies. They had never heard of them. I then cursed Nick at Night for not delivering on its mission to help sustain these important cultural references, as I contemplated doing a Greg Louganis into an empty ce-ment pond before I reached the stage in life where my Thanksgiving dinner needs to be put through a blender before I could eat it. I wonder if I tried a Greg Louganis reference with them ....

Reaction Score
Gee Speedo:) I should get a like for starting the thread and putting the quote up LMAO
I just didn't know how to link it onto the site:(:rolleyes: Ira

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Any excuse to show an Animal House clip is fine with me.

So the next time you switch avatars, we could see Mandy Pepperidge..?? :D

16150-13443.gif

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So the next time you switch avatars, we could see Mandy Pepperidge..?? :D
Er, no. The women in my avatars have a bit of attitude to them. Mandy has surgical gloves and a handkerchief. Not quite the same thing.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Er, no. The women in my avatars have a bit of attitude to them. Mandy has surgical gloves and a handkerchief. Not quite the same thing.

I was attempting sarcasm.... I'll do better next time lol. (Mandy is about as non-edgy as you can get, and some of her fictional cousins were probably in "The Help" - Great movie btw.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
And when the generational differences kick in, they can really hurt. At Thanksgiving I made a comment about the "Fancy eatin' table" to my nieces and nephews in their 20s and 30s. I responded to their blank stares with, "the Clampets, you know ..." Still nothing. Finally I asked if they didn't like the Beverly Hillbillies. They had never heard of them. I then cursed Nick at Night for not delivering on its mission to help sustain these important cultural references, as I contemplated doing a Greg Louganis into an empty ce-ment pond before I reached the stage in life where my Thanksgiving dinner needs to be put through a blender before I could eat it. I wonder if I tried a Greg Louganis reference with them ....

That is soooo true. I have to explain about half of the jokes to my step son for The Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy.

And Greg doesn't need an empty ce-ment point to crack his head open.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Animal House=Dartmouth, road trip was to Smith. Great movie.
That was what they wanted us to think. But it was actually filmed at the U. Of Oregon and a nearby town, I believe. Not sure if there was a separate women's school. But the bar for the road trip is still there.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Then we should break the boneyard down into under 40 and over 40 groups!
Aside from Rachaelanne (who has been conspicuous in her absence lately), I just assumed 98 percent of the board was over 40! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom