Hey Triad | The Boneyard

Hey Triad

Reaction Score
Has the Triad become diminished into a minor role, soon to be augmented into something major?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It’s basically Dr Pepper. My son drinks the stuff but it’s incredibly sweet so be forewarned

KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

People have gotten shot and/or physically maimed for making comments like that here in NC

Reaction Score
I was sure this thread was about it being national bacon day

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

People have gotten shot and/or physically maimed for making comments like that here in NC
The makers of Mr Pibb would probably get quite annoyed with a comparison to Dr P as well

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The makers of Mr Pibb would probably get quite annoyed with a comparison to Dr P as well

Mr Pibb is just ok.... its not easy to find like Dr Pepper is.

I may have to go into witness protection for saying this.... but I drink Dr Pepper way more than I do Cheerwine even though I prefer Cheerwine. Most restaurants here dont offer it....

Reaction Score
grab the biggest cup you can find.... fill it with Cheerwine..... guzzle it... and repeat 2-4 times
Mr Pibb is just ok.... its not easy to find like Dr Pepper is.

I may have to go into witness protection for saying this.... but I drink Dr Pepper way more than I do Cheerwine even though I prefer Cheerwine. Most restaurants here dont offer it....
It's a Southern thing. I was hoping you meant Cherry Wine. Nothing need be added.

Reaction Score
Not a connoisseur - haven’t had any of these in years (decades) but
Dr p , mr pibb, cherry coke , cheerw all seem of the same tree.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Not a connoisseur - haven’t had any of these in years (decades) but
Dr p , mr pibb, cherry coke , cheerw all seem of the same tree.
Yup - the sugar tree. I tried it a couple of times when I lived in bubbaville. Not my favorite carbonated beverage. Take a pound of sugar, a quart of water, add artificial cherry flavoring and some red food coloring and you got it.
Besides anything that has wine in it's name better be descended from a grape.

Reaction Score
For the Dr. Pepper fans...Diet Coke and a Little Disarrono tastes amazingly like a Dr. Pepper...it’s just a bit more fun.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I’ve never heard of cheerwine before sounds good tho

Its a North Carolina Classic.... dates back from 1917.

Every so often they have special mixes... including this one..... Cheerwine infused with Krispy Kreme Donut Glaze :eek::eek::eek::eek: They also offer Cheerwine Holiday Punch.

Deliciousness in a bottle :cool:

screen-shot-2016-07-14-at-3-14-11-pm.png

Reaction Score
It’s basically Dr Pepper. My son drinks the stuff but it’s incredibly sweet so be forewarned

I agree. too sweet for me. Folks down here don't worry as much about calories or healthy stuff. (can you say BBQ, cornbread, buttery biscuits, sausage, bacon?) They do however, generally get more exercise than folks in Connecticut. Fat & fit seems to be common here. I have the worst of both. Too much weight - not obese and not enough exercise.

Reaction Score
Its a North Carolina Classic.... dates back from 1917.

Every so often they have special mixes... including this one..... Cheerwine infused with Krispy Kreme Donut Glaze :eek::eek::eek::eek: They also offer Cheerwine Holiday Punch.

Deliciousness in a bottle :cool:

View attachment 37810
Sounds like a nice and easy way to get drunk. Right up My Alley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom