Hey Triad | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hey Triad

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Its a North Carolina Classic.... dates back from 1917.

Every so often they have special mixes... including this one..... Cheerwine infused with Krispy Kreme Donut Glaze :eek::eek::eek::eek: They also offer Cheerwine Holiday Punch.

Deliciousness in a bottle :cool:

View attachment 37810

How many cases of that one did you buy and how many do you have left? :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure whether to put the blame on @vowelguy or myself.... but Ive probably drunk more Cheerwine since this thread was created than I had in the previous 2 years combined. Im a person who prides myself on limited soda intake..... but this thread reminded me of the wonders of Cheerwine. It has gone so well with Lamb Soulvaki, 1/2 pound cheeseburgers, Kafta and rice, chicken shawarma pitas :oops:

One more bottle to go.. and Im done until 2020..... or fall of 2019.... perhaps this summer :oops:

Reaction Score
Not sure whether to put the blame on @vowelguy or myself.... but Ive probably drunk more Cheerwine since this thread was created than I had in the previous 2 years combined. Im a person who prides myself on limited soda intake..... but this thread reminded me of the wonders of Cheerwine. It has gone so well with Lamb Soulvaki, 1/2 pound cheeseburgers, Kafta and rice, chicken shawarma pitas :oops:

One more bottle to go.. and Im done until 2020..... or fall of 2019.... perhaps this summer :oops:
I was at a NY Eve party Monday night and met a guy who had lived in NC. I asked him about Chreerwine (I had never heard of it till the other day here on the BY). He was drinking Fireball, so I figured he was a little bit of a sugar junkie. But he said Cheerwine was too sweet for him.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I was at a NY Eve party Monday night and met a guy who had lived in NC. I asked him about Chreerwine (I had never heard of it till the other day here on the BY). He was drinking Fireball, so I figured he was a little bit of a sugar junkie. But he said Cheerwine was too sweet for him.

I guess everyone's taste buds are different. Ive never considered, Cheerwine to be too sweet..... but Pepsi to me is too sweet. I was at work the other day... after buying a Cheerwine.. and I was discussing sodas with a co-worker. Both agreed that Pepsi was too sweet to drink... I think ive had one pepsi in the past 20 years.

By the way... Ive never heard of Fireball..... but it sounds rough:eek:

Reaction Score
I guess everyone's taste buds are different. Ive never considered, Cheerwine to be too sweet..... but Pepsi to me is too sweet. I was at work the other day... after buying a Cheerwine.. and I was discussing sodas with a co-worker. Both agreed that Pepsi was too sweet to drink... I think ive had one pepsi in the past 20 years.

I don't drink any soda anymore, but I will try Cheerwine when I get the chance, just to check that box. I see you can order it on Amazon - I'll have to see how small of a quantity you can order, just so I can try it. Can always salvage the extra with grain alcohol?

Reaction Score

I love fireball. It’s cinnamon whiskey. It’s actually the easiest whiskey for me to drink straight up. I think it goes down pretty smooth. I have friends who hate it tho.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom