hey nelsonmuntz | Page 2 | The Boneyard

hey nelsonmuntz

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Talk about a strawman.

The reality is that you (once again) in an attempt to demonstrate how clever you are did nothing more than show how limited your intellect really is.

I am as fond of the idea of Syracuse winning tonight as you would be of the idea of Romney winning the Presidential election. This truth has absolutely nothing to do with the above fact that you once again tried to pass off a 102 IQ as a 160 IQ.

WTF is your problem? Fab Melo failing Spanish and blowing Syracuse's best shot at a second title is funny all by itself. It would be funny if his first language was Farsi or Japanese. The fact that his first language is a sister language, and he clearly thought he was taking a gut class, makes it hilarious.

Or you can defend some Syracuse that is flaming us on the night their program humiliated ours. Good to see which side you are on.

Reaction Score
LMAO.

So smart you think brazilians speak Spanish.
I am pretty sure he knew they speak Portuguese. He was probably assuming the two languages are very similar. Anyhow, I'll bow out of this e-pissing contest. Ffld, you're better than that. C'mon.

Reaction Score
He
I am pretty sure he knew they speak Portuguese. He was probably assuming the two languages are very similar. Anyhow, I'll bow out of this e-pissing contest. Ffld, you're better than that. C'mon.

Leave it alone butch. He made a stupid mistake, doubled down, and now is calling longtime posters saracuse fans. Let him embarrass himself further. I could use the laugh.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He

Leave it alone butch. He made a stupid mistake, doubled down, and now is calling longtime posters saracuse fans. Let him embarrass himself further. I could use the laugh.

last word.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I didn't realize that you were a Syracuse fan. Are you here to gloat about your victory?

Dude, you effed up. Just man up and admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He never will.

Show me where I implied I didn't know he spoke Portuguese.

You guys sucked the life out of a great comeback against the Syracuse flamer. Good to see so many UConn posters jump to the Syracuse flamer's defense.

P.S. This wasn't even an original joke by me, since there is a 6 or 7 page thread on the same topic from March on the basketball board, where a couple of geniuses also think they have split the atom by pointing out Brazil speaks Portuguese.

Reaction Score
Pick your sides boys!!!! Looks like we got us a real Boneyard Feud....
Nelson's post was legit... Was a total burn until Ffld Cnty jumped in.
Not cool.

Reaction Score
Pick your sides boys!!!! Looks like we got us a real Boneyard Feud....
Nelson's post was legit... Was a total burn until Ffld Cnty jumped in.
Not cool.

Picking sides with Nelson is like taking sides with Rutgers fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom