hey nelsonmuntz | The Boneyard

hey nelsonmuntz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tell us again how we're all being drama queens for being pissed off about this.

How can anyone support this. Leadership is running this program into the ground.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The view from section 241: .

Reaction Score
can nelson post again about how if uconn cant beat syracuse there is no on else they can beat? i love it

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Don't worry, everything's going to be just peachy when we're travelling to Memphis and SMU. And UConn loses to them. But at least we'll be in a conference with Memphis and SMU!!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Lay off nelson- I don't think he wanted the staff around either.

Reaction Score
I think he has Nelson confused with SDhusky.

Is Nebrich cackling somewhere?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Tell us again how we're all being drama queens for being pissed off about this.

How can anyone support this. Leadership is running this program into the ground.

You are still being a drama queen.

I'm done. I won't watch this anymore. Someone call me when we hire a coach worth getting excited about. If that ever happens.

Reaction Score
Lay off nelson- I don't think he wanted the staff around either.
Did you miss the thread when he called us all idiots for thinking we aren't a bad team under this staff???!

Reaction Score
How does it feel to blow Syracuse's best shot at a second national title by having your Brazilian center fail Spanish?
They speak Portuguese in brazil not Spanish. But nice dig otherwise.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Did you miss the thread when he called us all idiots for thinking we aren't a bad team under this staff???!

I just called you an idiot. I did not provide a reason since it is self-evident.

Reaction Score
I just called you an idiot. I did not provide a reason since it is self-evident.

No, you didn't. But since you operate in your own fantasy land we can pretend you did.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I have a Brazilian girl who works for me. She has one or two conversations in (Brazilian) Portuguese every day with another Brazilian girl who is a paralegal for one of our staff attorneys. In our office we also have an Ecuadorian, a Dominican and two Puerta Rican employees whose first language is Spanish as well as a couple of other Puerto Rican employees who are bilingual (although stronger in English).

The Brazilians can pick up barely more from Spanish conversations than I can (I know a decent amount of Italian but am far from fluent) while those who speak Spanish can pick up almost nothing from the Portuguese conversations.

Reaction Score
You are aware they are both romance languages, correct? No, probably not.
Since I speak Spanish and I have family that speaks Portuguese. I am aware that the two languages are very different and being able to speak one is no guarantee that you can easily speak the other. The Portuguese spoken in Portugal is very different than Brazil and they have a hard time understanding each other.

You are aware of that right? No, probably not.

Look, you are pissed and forgot they speak Portuguese and not Spanish. Jus admit it and stop trying to pretend to be smarter than everyone.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have a Brazilian girl who works for me. She has one or two conversations in (Brazilian) Portuguese every day with another Brazilian girl who is a paralegal for one of our staff attorneys. In our office we also have an Ecuadorian, a Dominican and two Puerta Rican employees whose first language is Spanish as well as a couple of other Puerto Rican employees who are bilingual (although stronger in English).

The Brazilians can pick up barely more from Spanish conversations than I can (I know a decent amount of Italian but am far from fluent) while those who speak Spanish can pick up almost nothing from the Portuguese conversations.

I didn't realize that you were a Syracuse fan. Are you here to gloat about your victory?

Reaction Score

Careful. He might call you an idiot for that.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Since I speak Spanish and I have family that speaks Portuguese. I am aware that the two languages are very different and being able to speak one is no guarantee that you can easily speak the other. The Portuguese spoken in Portugal is very different than Brazil and they have a hard time understanding each other.

You are aware of that right? No, probably not.

Look, you are pissed and forgot they speak Portuguese and not Spanish. Jus admit it and stop trying to pretend to be smarter than everyone.

I am not pretending I am smarter than everyone. Just smarter than you.

Reaction Score
I didn't realize that you were a Syracuse fan. Are you here to gloat about your victory?
You have officially lost it. I'm just glad I was here to witness. LMAO

Please lecture us on straw men again. Hahahahahahahaha

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Talk about a strawman.

The reality is that you (once again) in an attempt to demonstrate how clever you are did nothing more than show how limited your intellect really is.

I am as fond of the idea of Syracuse winning tonight as you would be of the idea of Romney winning the Presidential election. This truth has absolutely nothing to do with the above fact that you once again tried to pass off a 102 IQ as a 160 IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom