Hey, KK

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Someone missing? Seems to me 247 skipped right over the #6 ranked player

36EEAE58-7D9F-47FC-8888-035330DCD930.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After watching her play a month ago, She should definitely be on that list. My thinking as to why she MAY have been left off is as good as she is, if everyone stays healthy, she may be the 5th guard in the rotation. Not many minutes available with Nika, Azzi, Paige, and C.D. Just my observation......

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
2023 HoopGurlz ESPN Rankings:

Donovan - # 3
Fulwiley - # 13
Hildago - # 5
Watkins - # 1
Williams - # 2
Cody - # 22
Cunningham - # 14
Del Rosario - # 7
Nichols - # 34 ???
Sellers - # 28 ???

UCONN FR Arnold and Shade omitted along with many other highly ranked players: Toomey at NC, Ogden at Stanford, Nelson at MD, Booker at Texas, Risch at ND. and more.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It will all be settled on the court. Not sure if the players are even aware of this list - probably they are.

We all knew KK was going to be terrific, but one of the biggest surprises of the European trip had to be the play of Qadence. Not sure how much PT all the UCONN freshmen will get, but I would not be surprised to see KK and Qadence on a 10-player all-freshman team by the end of the season. I think Ashlynn is a dark horse, but with so many guards on our roster, IMHO she won't have as much a chance to shine as Qadence...

Reaction Score
I'm sure that with Bueckers, Fudd and Muhl on the depth chart the chances of Arnold making a major impact are a lot less than the ones he listed. Williams has only Van Lith ahead of her.

Reaction Score
Playing devil's advocate. Could they have made the list not based on talent but based on freshman that will be expected and needed to have impact as freshman because of their team. One could conclude with Paige, Azzi, Nika and Caroline that KK and Ashlyn won't be required or maybe even get the opportunity to reach the level of impact as freshman.

Reaction Score
The list is courtesy of Brandon Clay of Brandon Clay Scouting Service (or something like that) that scouts girls HS BB. Those of you who know more about HS recruiting and ranking that I (a very low bar, probably are familiar with Brandon.

The list is just a way of getting content out there while waiting for basketball to get started. It would be too easy and boring to just go chalk and list the top ten ranked players. Picking some outliers generates more reaction. All in all a list that isn't worth much but mostly useless

Reaction Score
The list is courtesy of Brandon Clay of Brandon Clay Scouting Service (or something like that) that scouts girls HS BB. Those of you who know more about HS recruiting and ranking that I (a very low bar, probably are familiar with Brandon.

The list is just a way of getting content out there while waiting for basketball to get started. It would be too easy and boring to just go chalk and list the top ten ranked players. Picking some outliers generates more reaction. All in all a list that isn't worth much but mostly useless
That last word is meant to be "harmless". As in "mostly harmless" a la The Hitchhiker's Guide.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom