Hey HuskiesAllDay | The Boneyard

Hey HuskiesAllDay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How you like us now? Still a 9 seed, or 15 seed, or 21 seed or whatever the heck you were claiming? Or do you only feel the need to post 8 million times when we lose?

Reaction Score
How you like us now? Still a 9 seed, or 15 seed, or 21 seed or whatever the heck you were claiming? Or do you only feel the need to post 8 million times when we lose?

Gonna keep bumping this HuskiesAllDay, where are you? You're omnipresent when we lose, where are you now?

Reaction Score
Thanks for being a fan/ stalker (?) of mine. I appreciate the admiration.

We played awesome tonight.

Niels was deadly. Boat was dishing the rock. Kromah played smothering d. And I absolutely LOVED the energy/ emotion. If we play like that there's no need to question the coaching. The problem is we very rarely have all season. And we have the potential to play like this,hence the frustration. I know this team is capable of it. Obviously you can't expect perfection like that every game. But that effort and energy should be the standard.

I love KO. He's a great man. He's a great face of the program (as j said before ). But I don't think it's so out of bounds to question his coaching. If we play even 80% as well as we did tonight then there will be no reason to. But as I said we rarely do. Well see. I feel good about tomorrow.

Happy now? Weirdo.

Reaction Score
Thanks for being a fan/ stalker (?) of mine. I appreciate the admiration.

We played awesome tonight.

Niels was deadly. Boat was dishing the rock. Kromah played smothering d. And I absolutely LOVED the energy/ emotion. If we play like that there's no need to question the coaching. The problem is we very rarely have all season. And we have the potential to play like this,hence the frustration. I know this team is capable of it. Obviously you can't expect perfection like that every game. But that effort and energy should be the standard.

I love KO. He's a great man. He's a great face of the program (as j said before ). But I don't think it's so out of bounds to question his coaching. If we play even 80% as well as we did tonight then there will be no reason to. But as I said we rarely do. Well see. I feel good about tomorrow.

Happy now? Weirdo.

Yes, delighted.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Ok. I disagree, but you're the man.

General rule....

If you can't stand the way someone posts, don't encourage them to post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom