Hey Dan….. (merged threads) | The Boneyard

Hey Dan….. (merged threads)

Reaction Score
Unforgivable to get a T there. 4 point swing buried us. We’re still great, Xavier is really good; don’t let this bleed over into Providence

Also would have liked to see more Clingan - we were getting abused by their size all game. Press conference should be telling

Reaction Score
He embarrassed himself tonight. We all knew this was going to be a tough game. Blowing your lineup management and getting a T at the worst possible time is a disgrace.

He's been much, much better this year so far. I think a loud away game in a hostile environment just made him forget all the stuff he changed about his coaching this off-season.

He'll be better next time. Coaches need to improve just like players--it's all a part of the game.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Awful coaching today. Worst tech I’ve seen. And what’s with not playing Diarra? Newton did not have a good game.

It's not the worst tech I've seen, he's gotten 3 or 4 that have been just as bad as that one.

Calhoun got technicals, but he never got them with 2 minutes left in a 3 point game. We're not winning anything if he can't keep his compusure in a close game.

Reaction Score
And Jackson didn’t either. Kid thinks he’s a 3 point shooter now.
Also dislike his defense. He consistently gets beat going to the rim, relying on the fact, he can usually outjump a player and block them from behind. That is not good defense.

Reaction Score
I’ve seen WWE events with better reffing. I’m glad he took the technical. The ref needed to be told what an historically horrific game he called.
Could’ve been done at a better time. Pretty much any other time of the game would’ve been better.

Reaction Score
It's not the worst tech I've seen, he's gotten 3 or 4 that have been just as bad as that one.

Calhoun got technicals, but he never got them with 2 minutes left in a 3 point game. We're not winning anything if he can't keep his compusure in a close game.
They were getting a bad whistle all day today, but the time for a T would’ve been much earlier in the second half.

There’s no defending that one.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I’ve seen WWE events with better reffing. I’m glad he took the technical. The refs needed to be told what an historically horrific game they called.
Oh Please. UConn was beaten like a drum. If your game plan is to shoot 40 3’s you deserve to lose.

Reaction Score
Team fell in love with the 3. Not getting to the line, too much Jackson shooting. Not enough inside game.
And Jackson didn’t either. Kid thinks he’s a 3 point shooter now.
Also dislike his defense. He consistently gets beat going to the rim, relying on the fact, he can usually outjump a player and block them from behind. That is not good defense.

The fact that anyone thinks Jackson's shooting was the problem tonight is peak boneyard. Get a grip, fellas. It's a tired line.

Reaction Score
Sanogo was bad stats aside.
Newton was bad. We’ll leave it at That.
40 3 pt attempts.
Refusal to play clingan and Diarra.

We haven’t worked the ball inside with set plays in 4 games. People are adapting to Sanogo, we need a change.

And that T.

Just gross ending to the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom