Here's a post about absolutely nothing... | The Boneyard

Here's a post about absolutely nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How long until DM's thread about nothing is derailed and goes off topic?

Well I guess if The Squid coached Brimah not only would he rebound better, but he'd know where the Best Pizza was and would be weighing in at 260lbs by now as well as finding vacation destinations for the Boneyard members. KO needs a new staff.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You should have tabbed 25,000 blank spaces. Then we all would have believed it was truly a dogmania post about nothing.

Come on. He could have typed one of his library of congress posts, and changed the text color to white, and made it a hide and seek contest. Every high school kid who has submitted a 1,000 word paper electronically, learned that little trick.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Still more appropriate for the basketball forum than a thread about the NBA Finals.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There is no summary, the post is nothing.

True, but that is the summary. This has mega thread written all over it. One of the few mega threads I'll follow.

What's your favoring color, huskyforlife?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
squidly.jpg

Reaction Score
While we are on the subject, I have always felt that Nothing was a better passer than Something. Sure, Something can score but he can't drop dimes like Nothing. Also Something could use some time with a big man coach and has bad hands. And, I don't believe he is actually 7' tall either. Because then he'd be Everything. Now Everything is definitely 7' tall, without shoes. He's not the shotblocker Something is though. I think we should be recruiting Nada for 2017 but we have way to many players at his position so I'm guessing we should just let UK have him.
Anyway, for my starting five for 2016 I would go:
PG - Nothing
SG - Nowhere
SF - Void
PF - Something
C - Everything

I like our chances with that lineup.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
True, but that is the summary. This has mega thread written all over it. One of the few mega threads I'll follow.

What's your favoring color, huskyforlife?
I prefer crayons to markers personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog