Here we go! Charlie Creme's first bracketology. | The Boneyard

Here we go! Charlie Creme's first bracketology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Just the highlights. Region/#1 seed/#2 seed.

Bridgeport/UConn/Georgia​

Norfolk/Duke/Notre Dame​

Spokane/Stanford/Kentucky​

Oklahoma City/Baylor/Louisville​

For those who really care about this, Tennessee is #3 in Norfolk. And lots of speculation about whether Delaware makes it with/without EDD.

Bad news for TonyC. Creme has first games in Bridgeport bracket being played in Storrs. Clearly, he either has inside information or he is not yet in mid-season form.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Bad news for TonyC. Creme has first games in Bridgeport bracket being played in Storrs. Clearly, he either has inside information or he is not yet in mid-season form.
The first and second rounds are in Storrs. Bridgeport is the site of the Regional, the third and fourth rounds. Let the complaining begin! But let whiners note that Duke, Delaware, LSU, St. John's, Louisville, Stanford and Baylor are hosting Regionals on their campuses, not at a site an hour away.

2013 NCAA Championship venues

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The first and second rounds are in Storrs. Bridgeport is the site of the Regional, the third and fourth rounds. Let the complaining begin! But let whiners note that Duke, Delaware, LSU, St. John's, Louisville, Stanford and Baylor are hosting Regionals on their campuses, not at a site an hour away.

2013 NCAA Championship venues

Good catch, Nan, and one ttouche' for you! My New Year's resolution is to no longer seek relief from insomnia by means of 4 a.m. Boneyard posts.

And, fellow 'Yarders, be advised that Nan caught my flub at 6 a.m., long before TonyC had a cognitive dysfunction or the rest of you got to play GOTCHA! with an errant Kibitzer.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Can't imagine what the attendance will be at Queens and Newark if both St Johns and Rutgers don't make the tournament. Notre Dame has fans in NY, but can't see many of them going to a WBB game.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Duke, Delaware, LSU, St. John's, Louisville, Stanford and Baylor are hosting Regionals on their campuses, not at a site an hour away.

Aren't those all sub-regionals with the regionals being in Bridgeport, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, and Spokane?

Reaction Score
Interesting that he thinks Albany will win the America East
and not either BU or Hartford.

Reaction Score
Aren't those all sub-regionals with the regionals being in Bridgeport, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, and Spokane?

Hi Wally East. Welcome to the Boneyard.
I couldn’t help but notice your avatar, which made me think you might be interested in a thread I started earlier in the day (if you haven’t already seen it).
Click on this LINK to get to the thread.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The only regional final that looks competitive is Duke v. ND.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Hi Wally East. Welcome to the Boneyard.
I couldn’t help but notice your avatar, which made me think you might be interested in a thread I started earlier in the day (if you haven’t already seen it).
Click on this LINK to get to the thread.

Thank! And I'm headed to check out that thread now. (I've been a lurker for years and years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom