Here is the tricky part of the NBE deal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Here is the tricky part of the NBE deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that u should have hit the weight room bcuz that giant paper mache q-tip that u smuggled in & was waving around in the air while running on the field was actually quite heavy

Reaction Score
that u should have hit the weight room bcuz that giant paper mache q-tip that u smuggled in & was waving around in the air while running on the field was actually quite heavy

Not even close, it was sitting in a warm tub, playing with my boats, and the tug boat becomes he Big East and opens fire on another boat called the ACC, while a Ken doll is at the wheel, and Barbie is well...barbie is taking care of business.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not even close, it was sitting in a warm tub, playing with my boats, and the tug boat becomes he Big East and opens fire on another boat called the ACC, while a Ken doll is at the wheel, and Barbie is well...barbie is taking care of business.

Barbie went to Clemson. Enough said about that.

Reaction Score
Barbie went to Clemson. Enough said about that.

Sumunabeetch you're right Whaler...

Clemson_Tigers_bikini.jpg

pj

Reaction Score
Still another whole day before the season starts. Anyone got any Edsall news?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Still another whole day before the season starts. Anyone got any Edsall news?

Seriously? You look at a picture of girl in a bikini and your first thoughts are of ...Edsall? Get counseling, my friend.
;)

pj

Reaction Score
Seriously? You look at a picture of girl in a bikini and your first thoughts are of ...Edsall? Get counseling, my friend.
;)

Just a joke, in reaction to the previous 2 pages of back-and-forth among BL, Carl, whaler, etc.

pj

Reaction Score
Comcast looking hard at all of NBC's shows and if no ratings/bad ratings there will be cuts:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/ax_looming_at_matt_today_EnezpLexugu871t0O0dWYM

So why do people think that a company with that approach is suddenly going to overpay for the historically lowest rated conference?

Lauer inked a lucrative contract with “Today” in April that’s reportedly worth $25 million a year.
So why do you think a company with that approach would pay $25 mn to one person who appears on a single show? Maybe the rights to UConn sports are worth as much as Matt Lauer.

Reaction Score
So why do you think a company with that approach would pay $25 mn to one person who appears on a single show? Maybe the rights to UConn sports are worth as much as Matt Lauer.

dream on

Reaction Score
Further proof that NBC thinks it landed the NBE - freeing up lots of time slots for NBE games, studio shows, and game replays...

Reaction Score
Further proof that NBC thinks it landed the NBE - freeing up lots of time slots for NBE games, studio shows, and game replays...

You guys crack me up.

Comcast is supposedly dumping salaries and now shows so it has money to pay the NBE!!!! LOL, what's the next fantasy? That Comcast is so in love with the NBE that they will just turn NBC into the NBE channel? 24/7 of NBE sports that few people actually watch. A winning business plan if I ever saw one.

Reaction Score
observer - let's be honest, you have never seen a business plan. That would mean that you might have tried to accomplish something in life other than being a dick on Internet message boards.

Rough week for the Cuse. Should get much better with USC.

Reaction Score
You guys crack me up.

Comcast is supposedly dumping salaries and now shows so it has money to pay the NBE!!!! LOL, what's the next fantasy? That Comcast is so in love with the NBE that they will just turn NBC into the NBE channel? 24/7 of NBE sports that few people actually watch. A winning business plan if I ever saw one.

I'm betting you've never seen one; nor a business plan either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom