Here’s a scenario | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here’s a scenario

Reaction Score
Geno has not coached a close game since everyone is back. It remains to be seen if Geno will be so quick to rotate players in a tight or God forbid, losing game.
That certainly could be, but the encouraging sign is he has been using 9 early in the game before it was a blowout. At least lately he has not waited for a 20 point margin to use 8 and 9. Now Amari and Piath are different, they need a blowout, but you are right that this new longer rotation has not yet been used in a game that was expected to be very close.

Reaction Score
I think it's great with all the players being available, but I have the sense that Geno has not yet become comfortable with the 9 player rotation.
Don't know how Geno feels about having a blue team substitution, but I know I love it and Geno will have to embrace it. Look at the 9 players in the regular rotation - take your time then tell me which ones would mostly sit in a big game to get to a smaller rotation. None. They have all made the case that they help win games.

Reaction Score
This is exactly what I posted a few days ago. Besides the team coming together to be the fine tuned machine they are, the added incentive is to win the NC for the Seniors as a reward for their 4 years of playing. The NC would be the crowning glory of this team. 6 more to go!GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom