OT: Help Plan My Wednesday

Take your pick

• Watch UConn v DePaul on TV

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Go to the Sacred Heart tournament game

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Wednesday, UConn plays an uninspiring DePaul, a dog day tease before the BET. I am not picturing a full 2 hrs of attention on the TV.

Same night, Sacred Heart hosts the first round of the NEC tournament, one of the rare conferences where they do not play on neutral courts. I'm about 15 minutes from SHU and go to a few games a year.

In my shoes, which would you pick?

Reaction Score
Wouldn't blame you for either it's your call. But my days-nights are worked around Husky games unless of course there's a wedding, funeral, kids game or alike. Guessing you can see a few games at SHU but be home for the Huskies?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Probably will be in the minority here, but I always choose a love game over TV if I can.

A love game over Depaul on TV is OK. But even a love game loses out to a tournament game, just saying :)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wednesday, UConn plays an uninspiring DePaul, a dog day tease before the BET. I am not picturing a full 2 hrs of attention on the TV.

Same night, Sacred Heart hosts the first round of the NEC tournament, one of the rare conferences where they do not play on neutral courts. I'm about 15 minutes from SHU and go to a few games a year.

In my shoes, which would you pick?
I would pick the less casual fan choice.

Now, make the call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom