help out huskywear | The Boneyard

help out huskywear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is virtually nothing left that an adult can wear. I bought things I never thought would just because of the price.
Did I really need a belt with the block "C"? Of course I did

and my nephews will be getting the same sweatshirt for 3 birthdays in a row...

Reaction Score
I did the same thing and bought my wife some stuff just because.........I wish him well.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I ordered my stuff a week and a half ago and it still hasn't shipped...obviously, they're backed up pretty far. So I wouldn't order anything unless you don't mind waiting a few weeks to get it.

Reaction Score
That is why i called, they where out of what i ordered. He was really really nice on the phone and then called back with something else. He said storm and orders have slowed things down big time

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
My order took a week to arrive and when it came they had shipped a t-shirt instead of a sweatshirt. They are shipping the right item today and want me to pay to ship the bad item back and they will credit me. The shirt only cost me $6 and it will cost $6.99 to ship back so if you ask me they should have just told me to keep it but whatever floats their boat. Since they use PayPal and don't see the credit card info, not sure how they can credit back. They said late last week they had over 1,200 orders to process. I agree with other posters that they don't have much of a selection but still worth a look for 70% off and a flat rate shipping charge.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That is why i called, they where out of what i ordered. He was really really nice on the phone and then called back with something else. He said storm and orders have slowed things down big time
So they need workers and not buyers if I understand you!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Appreciate the link and all, but navigating that was an enormously frustrating experience. There's tons of pictures of items, but nothing to buy.

Can I have a link that conveniently shows me whatever he has left instead of having to play trial and error to find something?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Appreciate the link and all, but navigating that was an enormously frustrating experience. There's tons of pictures of items, but nothing to buy.

Can I have a link that conveniently shows me whatever he has left instead of having to play trial and error to find something?
@Mr. Wonderful. They are pretty much out of merchandise. husky99 was requesting the store needs workers to get out the inventory sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom