Help appreciated | The Boneyard

Help appreciated

Reaction Score
Lifelong Husky enduring the vicissitudes of life had to cut cable…still have internet, an iPad, an AppleTV device, and small discretionary budget. Through last season my cocktail of devices worked flawlessly. But now I fear access is problematic. Had been getting SNY games via FoxNow app. CBSSN was another app for a few. And regular ESPN channels. Have a whippersnapper 8 year old grandson…but this is too important. Ideas welcome.
p.s.- HuskyGames regular user.

sun

Reaction Score
If you're in CT then find a local sports bar that airs the games & go & have a soda or two.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you don't mind replays most of the games are sitting on youtube the following day. I live in Baton Rouge so I don't get many live UCONN games so that is my go to.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Lifelong Husky enduring the vicissitudes of life had to cut cable…still have internet, an iPad, an AppleTV device, and small discretionary budget. Through last season my cocktail of devices worked flawlessly. But now I fear access is problematic. Had been getting SNY games via FoxNow app. CBSSN was another app for a few. And regular ESPN channels. Have a whippersnapper 8 year old grandson…but this is too important. Ideas welcome.
p.s.- HuskyGames regular user.
When the season starts, a post will be tacked to the top of the board with suggestions on the best way to see the game. I usually post a link to the game on gameday, too.

But, as of today, we’re still in the dark as to which outlets will be showing which games. I’m not even sure if SNY is in the picture. All football games have been on CBSSN so far. The men’s hoops schedule is out but non-ESPN games are TBD. Other sports are on the Big East network or UCONN+. We just need to wait for more information

Reaction Score
If they’re on Fox sports now then you should probably still be able to use thru your internet provider. Spectrum,Xfinity,or Cox. Not sure about others

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If you're in CT then find a local sports bar that airs the games & go & have a soda or two.
You are right; BUT, the problem is, a lot of Sports Bars in CT have plenty of TVs, but a lot of them do not stream the games. I visited several of them in the Waterbury area a few years ago, and there was no streaming. Hopefully, that has changed. The games from Cayman Islands will be on Flo Hoops.
If anyone knows any bars carrying those games, please post it.......Thanks!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The men’s schedule with TV info came out and it looks like it’s Fox/FS1/FS2.

Reaction Score
I have FUBO, Yes, its Expensive ($96 incldg all fees and taxes) BUT, I saw every game played last year on SNY,CBSSN, ESPN, ABC and so on. I keep it for Nov- thru April and put it on hold for the other 6 months.

Reaction Score
The WBB schedule came out a couple of days ago with SNY's usual number of games!

Reaction Score
The men’s schedule with TV info came out and it looks like it’s Fox/FS1/FS2.

So why aren’t any of the men’s games on SNY? According to the women’s schedule there are 17 games on SNY!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
So why aren’t any of the men’s games on SNY? According to the women’s schedule there are 17 games on SNY!
The womens deal with SNY is exclusive to them. The mens games are on Fox, FS1, and sometimes FS2 per the Big East contract.

Reaction Score
The womens deal with SNY is exclusive to them. The mens games are on Fox, FS1, and sometimes FS2 per the Big East contract.
Do you know how long the SNY contract is for WBB?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom