Heads-up: Kevin's son [Jalen] on TV tonight at 6:00 | The Boneyard

Heads-up: Kevin's son [Jalen] on TV tonight at 6:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
He is a junior QB at Glastonbury High [3-0]. They play Manchester High [3-0] at 6:00 tonight on CPTVSports. Just from a couple of brief articles I think Glastonbury rotates 2 QBS with Jalen being teh better passing one....I think he had a couple of 6-10 for 120 yards or so games.

I wonder if he wants to play in college. I assume he is quick and fast and hard-working. My bet is that KO will be in the stands and the camera will eventually find him.

Reaction Score
Jalen is a pure athlete. I have seen him play this yr at GHS and also the past 3 yrs at a charity football game. He can sling it, jump, catch and is fast. His teams usually win the charity games under his leadership. Also a side note hes a very respectful kid

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Note: Glastonbury stays undefeated....20-8. Jalen is something like 4 for 7 for 50 yards in sharing QB duties....2 for 26 in rushes....one 12 yard scramble in a key drive.

Buffett: does he plays on the basketball team?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Jalen is a pure athlete. I have seen him play this yr at GHS and also the past 3 yrs at a charity football game. He can sling it, jump, catch and is fast. His teams usually win the charity games under his leadership. Also a side note hes a very respectful kid

He looked very quick and poised when he went for that 12 yard scramble. They said that he is the PG on the basketball team...sounded like THE PG on the team.

I wonder how tall he is. Nice looking athlete. Does Dad recruit his son? Could be awkward.

Reaction Score
"Also a side note hes a very respectful kid"
No surprise there.

Reaction Score
Note: Glastonbury stays undefeated....20-8. Jalen is something like 4 for 7 for 50 yards in sharing QB duties....2 for 26 in rushes....one 12 yard scramble in a key drive.

Buffett: does he plays on the basketball team?

Yes PG on hoops team........my son went to the Donny Marshall camp at Glastonbury HS this summer and has met Jaylen in a few camps....great kid as you would expect and a nice player.......doubt there's any chance he plays a UConn, more like Jeff Calhoun than a BE type player but a pecial kid and a good player!! GREAT kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom