Heading down to Kissimmee Nov 5-9 | The Boneyard

Heading down to Kissimmee Nov 5-9

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I am headed to Kissimmee on a golf trip with the guys. Evenings should be free Sunday Nov 5-Thurday November 9. Would like to hookup with some Boneyarders if possible. Staying at the Reunion. Please PM message me if interested

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
I am headed to Kissimmee on a golf trip with the guys. Evenings should be free Sunday Nov 5-Thurday November 9. Would like to hookup with some Boneyarders if possible. Staying at the Reunion. Please PM message me if interested

GO Huskies

Tonyc
Safe travels, Tony. Have a great time! I'll be staying here in Connecticut, but will think of you as you play your golf in Florida.

I have a dear friend who's lived at Reunion for many years and we've played lots of rounds at its three courses, always enjoying the Palmer and Watson layouts, not so much the Nicklaus course... plenty of good holes there but a few of which fail to measure up to Jack's usual lofty design standards.

I'll look forward to your golf reports, and to increased Tony posts soon on the Boneyard once the Huskies tip off for real.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

GO Huskies

Tonyc
You have my phone number, yes? I live in the area

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky