HBO Final Episode March to Madness tonight at 10pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HBO Final Episode March to Madness tonight at 10pm

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Like others have said, I wish the Final Episode was an hour long. I would like to have seen Gabby, KLS and Napheesa receive their All American Awards. A summary of what the team has accomplished including the records that were broken. Perhaps a segment with Gabby and Kia saying what they hope to accomplish during the off season to win next year's National Championship.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Hard to say that I "enjoyed" this final episode, but I felt it was well done and it certainly offered a unique look into the team's psyche; unique because we haven't lost since November 2014. As Geno said, this is real life.

The part that I ended up watching and re-watching several times began the moment the buzzer sounded and ended after the final player comments/close-ups. What I saw were a few small but unmistakable signs that Gabby Williams is this team's unquestioned emotional leader, full stop. (And the shoe-slam-in-the-locker had nothing to do with it.)

Reaction Score
What I saw were a few small but unmistakable signs that Gabby Williams is this team's unquestioned emotional leader, full stop. (And the shoe-slam-in-the-locker had nothing to do with it.)

All the more reason to love the Gabulous one - and I hope this series will be available for mass viewing sometime soon.

Reaction Score
I do not have HBO on my Directv list and being tight for $ I didn't want to sign up and cancel, so does anyone have a way to put the series on DVD? I would be willing to pay for their time & effort.
It sounded like HBO did a bang-up job on this series and would be something to add to my WBB collection!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I do not have HBO on my Directv list and being tight for $ I didn't want to sign up and cancel, so does anyone have a way to put the series on DVD? I would be willing to pay for their time & effort.
It sounded like HBO did a bang-up job on this series and would be something to add to my WBB collection!

I think HBO will offer a DVD of the series for sale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom