Hawkins has arrived | The Boneyard

Hawkins has arrived

Reaction Score
1675221609641.png

Reaction Score
Scoring at all the levels, with creativity at the rack. A dynamite pull up game with no conscious too, and then clutch from three and the line. Kid has made himself into a bonafide lottery pick the last few games

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
The board needs to moderate its highs and its lows, because I checked, and it turns out that we played Depaul tonight.

Hawkins had a nice game, but it was Depaul.
Nice try muntz! He’s actually played pretty well recently. They played Xavier last game!

Reaction Score
Love his shot and release.
There’s only one “Sweetness” in the history of sports nicknames but every time Hawkins shoots I think of of “sweet” his shot is and WP always enters my mind when I think or say it.

Keep feeding him the ball and let him score !

Reaction Score
The board needs to moderate its highs and its lows, because I checked, and it turns out that we played Depaul tonight.

Hawkins had a nice game, but it was Depaul.
You should watch one of these games sometimes.

If you had watched this one, you would have seen Hawkins make at least three next level plays. They would have been great plays against Vassar. The fact he is doing this stuff in the Big East speaks to his remarkable ability.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You should watch one of these games sometimes.

If you had watched this one, you would have seen Hawkins make at least three next level plays. They would have been great plays against Vassar. The fact he is doing this stuff in the Big East speaks to his remarkable ability.

Obvious strawman is obvious.

Reaction Score
Obvious strawman is obvious.
Yes, your opinion is a house made of straw.

You tried to dismiss the the obvious sensational play of Hawkins by citing the opposition. The things he was doing had nothing to do with the opponent. It had to do with his immense talent. How blind can you be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom