Hawkins declares for NBA Draft | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Hawkins declares for NBA Draft

Reaction Score
Congrats to him he’s ready. Despite not being 100 percent in the FF he showed his toughness hitting clutch 3s against Miami and SDSU and still put up a solid stat sheet.

Looks like his parents prepared him well as did Hurley. Teams who pass on him will be making a huge mistake. This is great for him and great for our program.

Reaction Score
Tankathon has him going 16 to the Lakers

That’s the highest I’ve seen as everywhere else has him in the 16-24 range. Think if he works out well he’ll shoot up the boards like Bouknight did.
Ranking Adama 59th in the mock draft is crazy. He’s a top 25 player and probably more productive than all but a few.

Reaction Score
Time for the eaglet to leave its nest and own the sky!

Watch the video below, I marvel at how lightning quick he can get his shots off, and crafty he can go to the rim from either left or right.

I know he gotta go and make big money, but how great will it be if he stay with us like Ray and Rip?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

It should be more talked about that Hurley has put in the time to find out Jordan's status in the NBA and guided Jordan to the decision at the expense of spending time looking at the transfer portal. Dan is the consummate players coach!

He showed that by keeping prior players instead of the way Pitino is going about things at St. Johns. This attitude will pay long term dividends with players and parents who appreciate this type of coach. And imo those are often the best type of players and best type of family support to have in our program.

Reaction Score
Article with some quotes from his father.

“It was a tough decision for him,” Craig said Friday afternoon. “But I think he’s ready, the coaches think he’s ready. … After the championship game, it was on his mind. We’ve been talking about it here and there. We kind of knew what he was going to do. As soon as they won the championship, I think it was a wrap.”

The Hawkins family has received some feedback from the NBA about Jordan’s draft potential.

“Everybody’s got a different opinion,” Craig said. “Nobody really knows. Getting good feedback, from 10 to 15. Some people say five to 10. Some people say five to 15. So it’s different.

“That’s all it takes is one. That’s all we need is one.”

Alternate free access:

Tears of joy for UConn’s Hawkins, family as sophomore declares for NBA Draft

Reaction Score
awesome, go get it
458FD771-84B5-4F7E-BA51-18559B79FF2A.gif

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The one more year chants are funny. Wonder how many in the crowd knew he announced already?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Those fans who jammed Trumbell Street weren't casual fans, they were fans.
Don't you just love it when Chief turns into a caricature of his boneyard persona

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom