Hawkins assigned to G-League 12/28 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hawkins assigned to G-League 12/28

Reaction Score
Just go get more run. It is no big deal. Rotting on the pine but wearing the big club’s jersey is not helpful.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Best outcome (besides Hawk getting more time) is I don’t have to root for NO! I really dislike the team and they are going nowhere with their day off after game alpha Zion.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What a sad mindset. I guess its the sentiment of the generation. Things don't go perfect, cry and quit. See it with college kids transferring over and over at the slightest adversity.
Is this parody? Or just bad guessing?

Please name the minimum 2 players you've seen who have transferred over and over at the slightest adversity.

Please name anyone displaying the sentiment of the generation by crying and quitting if/when things don't go perfect[ly].

I'm hopeful that you are just making fun of posters who don't write what you like. That's what I'm doing.

Reaction Score
Best outcome (besides Hawk getting more time) is I don’t have to root for NO! I really dislike the team and they are going nowhere with their day off after game alpha Zion.
Who could have imagined that Jackson would have been the 1 of hawkins, sanogo and aj that would have carved his place in nba at this point.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Pelicans are dumb. Starter or not he’s one of their 8-9 best players. Assume they want him to get minutes because there is no other reason for this.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
A little adversity may be good for him. I spoke with some people who felt he has coddled by his parents throughout his career might not be ready. Needs to add some weight in the off-season, I don’t think he can defend at a NBA level right now. Also needs to keep working on his ball handling, i’d make him the g league point guard and force him to get better. I don’t see where he “lit it up” he was the least efficient offensive player they had.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Amen Thompson (#5), Jarace Walker (#8), Taylor Hendricks (#9), Jett Howard (#11), Gradey Dick (#13), and now Hawkins. Roughly half.

The NBA draft is a joke. If any other industry had as a consistently high failure rate as the NBA does on lottery picks, it would be completely overhauled. Yet the same NBA GM’s burn draft picks and millions of dollars on kids that have no chance of success in the NBA, and they keep their multi million dollar salaries.

Reaction Score
A little adversity may be good for him. I spoke with some people who felt he has coddled by his parents throughout his career might not be ready. Needs to add some weight in the off-season, I don’t think he can defend at a NBA level right now. Also needs to keep working on his ball handling, i’d make him the g league point guard and force him to get better. I don’t see where he “lit it up” he was the least efficient offensive player they had.

"Some people," huh? Wow.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Amen Thompson (#5), Jarace Walker (#8), Taylor Hendricks (#9), Jett Howard (#11), Gradey Dick (#13), and now Hawkins. Roughly half.
Some of these guys really don’t deserve to be G League. Just have pretty set rotations.

Obviously Hawk is one. Amen Thompson for sure should be in someone’s rotation too. Him and his brother can ball.

Reaction Score
Is this parody? Or just bad guessing?

Please name the minimum 2 players you've seen who have transferred over and over at the slightest adversity.

Please name anyone displaying the sentiment of the generation by crying and quitting if/when things don't go perfect[ly].

I'm hopeful that you are just making fun of posters who don't write what you like. That's what I'm doing.
Do you follow college sports? Honest question. Your post is so absurd I honestly am not sure if you have followed college football or basketball the last 5 years.

JT Daniels has played at 4 schools in 4 years.

2 of the top 4 2022 QBs are already transferring due to not being guaranteed a starting job next year.

Wake up.

Reaction Score
Do you follow college sports? Honest question. Your post is so absurd I honestly am not sure if you have followed college football or basketball the last 5 years.

JT Daniels has played at 4 schools in 4 years.

2 of the top 4 2022 QBs are already transferring due to not being guaranteed a starting job next year.

Wake up.
In addition, you allegedly root for a team who had a kid transfer in from VT and in the middle of a title run everyone knew was leaving over playing time and is now on his 3rd school in 3 years.

There are 600 kids in the football transfer portal.

But yea @Hans Sprungfeld no one is quitting and transferring when faced with adversity in their current situation.

Reaction Score
He was a lottery pick? I though he was 14th.
Both are true. He was the 14th pick which was a lottery selection as New Orleans was included in the 2023 NBA draft lottery.

Reaction Score
OMG can’t imagine you guys if your kid doesn’t get to play quarterback. He is not and should not get playing time over Trey Murphy, Naji Marshall, or Jose Alvarado this season. All are better defenders, Murphy has been BALLING as of late, Naji can guard wings and switch everything, and Jose can run point as a defensive ace. Bench Daniels? Sure, Hawk deserves that. But if that’s the only guy in his way things will work themselves out. He will be FINE. The hysteria….

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom