HAWK time??? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

HAWK time???

Reaction Score
Yes, that's literally what usage rate is. It means 20.7% of the time that he gets the ball he either shoots/gets FTs/turns the ball over. So 4 out of 5 times he's passing to his teammates. Your take is wrong
Thanks for the explanation. I had no idea what usage rate is, but was curious.

That said, come on, Matt Garry! Give up the rock every once in a while, would you?!

Reaction Score
Also: Sanogo passes the ball 72.4 percent of the time he gets it?! Could have fooled me!

Reaction Score
Yes, that's literally what usage rate is. It means 20.7% of the time that he gets the ball he either shoots/gets FTs/turns the ball over. So 4 out of 5 times he's passing to his teammates. Your take is wrong
i don't think this is the correct definition of usage rate. if a player has a 20% usage rate, it just means that they are taking 20% of the plays when they are out on the court -- it doesn't necessarily mean they are passing the ball the other 80% of the time. they could also be standing in the corner, setting screens, boxing out, etc.

Reaction Score
i don't think this is the correct definition of usage rate. if a player has a 20% usage rate, it just means that they are taking 20% of the plays when they are out on the court -- it doesn't necessarily mean they are passing the ball the other 80% of the time. they could also be standing in the corner, setting screens, boxing out, etc.

That makes more sense, I think I missed the bottom half of the formula. Either way, the takeaway remains the same about Hawkins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom