Have my hotel and flight but will not be buying through the school | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Have my hotel and flight but will not be buying through the school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was four the max that you could buy?
Just off of the phone with UConn Club - they are opening up tickets sales at 12:30 today for sales to club members.

Still use the World Tek number - (888) 468-2666, but members can also call the Club (860) 486-3863, and you can get tickets from them.

Reaction Score
Think I could have gotten more but four was the mojo number from San Antonio so didn't want to mess with it. I also got a ton of busy signals and just kept hitting redail

Reaction Score
I tried World Tek number first but they were still requiring hotel so I called the Uconn tix office direct- they did ask for my donor number 877-288-2666

Reaction Score
What number did you call? I've been trying to get through to the UConn ticket office for over half an hour and nothing but busy signals
Keep calling I got through. Though all they will do after 1230 PM is start selling tickets to Donors who didn't want to purchase Ticket Packages and Dallas/Ft. Worth Alums. Ugh! Still no word on other Alums and general public. It sucks as they never update the web site with new information to keep us up to date.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just got through and got four tix! If you're trying keep at it and stay on the line (instead of hitting any options) when you get through to the recording

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
For all my bitching and moaning and grinding of teeth just got off the phone w Uconn and was able to buy 4 tix this morning without any hassle. HuskyTX, IM me - got two for you. If looking for any hanging options, I'm game

Not to pile on but it WAS embarrassing. It's always the same, no individual tix go on sale until they unload the hotel packages.

Reaction Score
Not to pile on but it WAS embarrassing. It's always the same, no individual tix go on sale until they unload the hotel packages.
Thought I owned up to being a biatch. Appreciate you piling on

Reaction Score
I think tomorrow will be a free for all of the remaining tickets. Yuck. I hope they do like they did for Houston and open it up to Alumni first. I guess it is time for me to at least donate $100 so I don't have to go through this craziness every few years when we go to a Final Four. LOL!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think tomorrow will be a free for all of the remaining tickets. Yuck. I hope they do like they did for Houston and open it up to Alumni first. I guess it is time for me to at least donate $100 so I don't have to go through this craziness every few years when we go to a Final Four. LOL!
I think you can join the UConn Club on the spot if you want to make a donation now and not have to wait until tomorrow. At least I think that's what I did one of the times I bought through the school.

Reaction Score
I think you can join the UConn Club on the spot if you want to make a donation now and not have to wait until tomorrow. At least I think that's what I did one of the times I bought through the school.
Interesting. I think in 2011 they told me I couldn't do that. I'm tempted to call them again and see if I can do that. I just checked and I would have to make a pledge not a donation by the middle of Feb. to be eligible for UCONN Club membership. This is to guard against other opposing teams just donation $100 to get tickets for Final Four. Oh well going to have to wait to the manana.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin