OT: - Hauser Bros to Transfer | The Boneyard

OT: Hauser Bros to Transfer

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Howard already announced he's returning, which might be part of the desire for the Hausers to transfer...
Imagine how fake that team presser was when Howard announced he was coming back.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Friend of mine is a big Marquette fan. He went from being giddy with anticipation to being devastated.
Both of the brothers shot over 40% from three, and 45 overall. Plus they split a dozen boards and 5 dimes a game between them.

Apparently, they want to transfer as a unit, so despite their skills, there's a limit to their potential suitors. A team would need to have 2 scholarships available that it could afford to waste on non-playing guys next year, to get a pair of outside shooting bigs for 20/21, with only one of them returning beyond that.

Reaction Score
I wonder how much they cost? Probably too expensive for any school not P5

Reaction Score
Hard to understand what prompted something this unusual. How often do you see a highly regarded, skilled big man, leave to sit out a year and then play one more? Issues with the coaching?
St. John's has room for two.

Reaction Score
Friend of mine is a big Marquette fan. He went from being giddy with anticipation to being devastated.
Both of the brothers shot over 40% from three, and 45 overall. Plus they split a dozen boards and 5 dimes a game between them.

Apparently, they want to transfer as a unit, so despite their skills, there's a limit to their potential suitors. A team would need to have 2 scholarships available that it could afford to waste on non-playing guys next year, to get a pair of outside shooting bigs for 20/21, with only one of them returning beyond that.

Yeah that sounds like a situation where they would probably already know their destination before announcing that they will transfer.

Reaction Score
The wisky take seems to leave out that Dick Bennett is a coaching legend in Steven's point. Hence, my money is on Tony Bennett to get them at Uva.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom