Has the Blaze strategy made its way to football? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has the Blaze strategy made its way to football?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The customization is a different experience, much more participatory. Similar to Subway, the customer selects the toppings they want at the counter, in essence an interactive experience. The ingredients display behind a glass shield.
I guess all that matters is recruits list it as something they like about their visit.

Exactly. Subway is killing it with millennials

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Does this mean that In & Out Burger with its very limited menu (take it or leave it menu) is a better cultural fit for Randy type guys? Does this mean we should recruit at In & Out Burger and not Subway guys? Maybe we need a better questionnaire for prospective recruits with far more food questions.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Does this mean that In & Out Burger with its very limited menu (take it or leave it menu) is a better cultural fit for Randy type guys? Does this mean we should recruit at In & Out Burger and not Subway guys? Maybe we need a better questionnaire for prospective recruits with far more food questions.

Is in n out good?? I’m in socal and everyone keeps telling me to go but it just looks like a fast food restaurant

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is in n out good?? I’m in socal and everyone keeps telling me to go but it just looks like a fast food restaurant
Of course its good. And I dont eat Arbys, Burger King, Hardees, etc, etc.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Went to 1000 degrees in Glastonbury last week which is the same concept. Wasn’t “awful.” Better than getting a slice at Cumberland farms

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Never had Blaze Pizza. Looks decent in photos. Better than typical Greek "house of" pizza, if not New Haven Apizza level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom