Has the Blaze strategy made its way to football?

The customization is a different experience, much more participatory. Similar to Subway, the customer selects the toppings they want at the counter, in essence an interactive experience. The ingredients display behind a glass shield.
I guess all that matters is recruits list it as something they like about their visit.
Exactly. Subway is killing it with millennials

Exit 4

This space for rent
Does this mean that In & Out Burger with its very limited menu (take it or leave it menu) is a better cultural fit for Randy type guys? Does this mean we should recruit at In & Out Burger and not Subway guys? Maybe we need a better questionnaire for prospective recruits with far more food questions.

Does this mean that In & Out Burger with its very limited menu (take it or leave it menu) is a better cultural fit for Randy type guys? Does this mean we should recruit at In & Out Burger and not Subway guys? Maybe we need a better questionnaire for prospective recruits with far more food questions.
Is in n out good?? I’m in socal and everyone keeps telling me to go but it just looks like a fast food restaurant

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
Never had Blaze Pizza. Looks decent in photos. Better than typical Greek "house of" pizza, if not New Haven Apizza level.