Has it been 20 minutes yet? | The Boneyard

Has it been 20 minutes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Who else keeps checking to see if Gibbs has committed?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
My source is telling me that he expects an announcement tomorrow.

(FYI, I'm not screwing around, this is someone fairly well-connected to the program. If anyone has doubts about its veracity feel free to PM me.)

Reaction Score

(FYI, I'm not screwing around, this is someone fairly well-connected to the program. If anyone has doubts about its veracity feel free to PM me.)
Sounds good to me. Your reputation is on the line!

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Sounds good to me. Your reputation is on the line!

I forgot to add the disclaimer that although I trust my source a good deal, there's a chance he could be wrong. Gotta protect myself. :cool:

Reaction Score
I forgot to add the disclaimer that although I trust my source a good deal, there's a chance he could be wrong. Gotta protect myself. :cool:
d4fEibB.jpg

Reaction Score
If I had $3.87 to gamble with I'd put all of it on Gibbs.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

So Chief00 is your source?

Reaction Score
I'm like a kid who needs to go potty. This is getting ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Sheesh, like he's the second coming of Ray Allen. . . But, I'm hooked. I need to know....IS GIBBS COMING?!

Reaction Score
Who else keeps checking to see if Gibbs has committed?
The "Gibbs arrives today, right?" Thread has been getting more than 1000 views an hour. That's about 350 by'ers each checking it every 20 minutes or so.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This Gibbs thing has been a strange phenomenon - I don't remember there ever being such anxiety and expectation about a kid during an official visit.

It doesn't quite match the paranoia during Caron's late visit to UNLV, but it's close.

I'm going to start peddling Thorazine tablets around here if Gibbs decides to head home without tipping off Rothstein.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
This Gibbs thing has been a strange phenomenon - I don't remember there ever being such anxiety and expectation about a kid during an official visit.

It doesn't quite match the paranoia during Caron's late visit to UNLV, but it's close.

I'm going to start peddling Thorazine tablets around here if Gibbs decides to head home without tipping off Rothstein.

I remember Caron's end of first year when he figured out he was basically able to dominate any time he wanted.

Caron, year 2, was simply amazing. My personal fav husky year.

Reaction Score

Now it's Saturday morning and either you are holding back with what you know Stairmaster - Gibbs family is holding back - or your source is a complete failure and you've lost you reputation on the 'Yard to his lack of info?

Now in order to regain the respect you deserve get in your car and drive to Storrs and demand answers NOW!;)

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Now it's Saturday morning and either you are holding back with what you know Stairmaster - Gibbs family is holding back - or your source is a complete failure and you've lost you reputation on the 'Yard to his lack of info?

Now in order to regain the respect you deserve get in your car and drive to Storrs and demand answers NOW!;)

Pretty sure my rep was never that great here to begin with...:eek:

I literally just got back into town 10 minutes ago. Making some breakfast before I scrounge around for more info.

Reaction Score
Doesn't everybody realize that the kid needs time to think things over? It's a big decision, and the best place to do that is in front of the national championship trophy case, handcuffed to the case.

Reaction Score
As Stairmaster accurately predicted, Gibbs committed. So his source was right on the mark. But IDK THO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom