Has Clingan’s FT% decreased since the tooth injury game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has Clingan’s FT% decreased since the tooth injury game?

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Prior to Xavier home game Donovan was shooting just free throws in pregame warmup. It showed me he was not comfortable with his free throw shot. He will get there. Hopefully in season soon.
I agree the form is there but he hasn't found his rhythm and touch consistently yet

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I mean if I had my tooth knocked out of my face and then had to get a full implant at 18 I would probably be shook up but ok.

Now at 31, probably not so much.

Yeah but why is your first thought about his free throw shooting? I would think if he was affected it would be the rebounding or defense where he could get hit again, not on the free throw line.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
In highschool touch was an issue for him. But then watching him drain 3s in warm ups made me think he solved the problem. I’d be lying if I said the missed bunnies and free throws don’t have me a little worried. But I’m sure he’ll spend the off season working on that stuff.

Reaction Score
100% looks rushed on those missed bunnies. Most of those he can just straight up dunk the ball over the defender too. I suspect we will see that next season
The Josh Carlton effect

Reaction Score
In highschool touch was an issue for him. But then watching him drain 3s in warm ups made me think he solved the problem. I’d be lying if I said the missed bunnies and free throws don’t have me a little worried. But I’m sure he’ll spend the off season working on that stuff.
Easier for him to get full extension on a 3 than a free throw as big as he is.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Yeah but why is your first thought about his free throw shooting? I would think if he was affected it would be the rebounding or defense where he could get hit again, not on the free throw line.
I went to FT shooting bc it felt like there has been a decline & there’s a large mental aspect of it. But seems to be part of the broader freshman issues and not tooth related based on the numbers others provided

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom