Has anyone watched any Texas games this year? | The Boneyard

Has anyone watched any Texas games this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do they play like Shakas vcu teams? Or do they play more inside now?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
They're good when they're shooting 3s well and stagnant when they don't.

Reaction Score
I saw them against Stanford. I wasn't impressed. They do have a tall point guard who really is the only player that can create. They play with another smaller point guard who seems solid but nothing great. They do have a lot of bigs that like to crash the glass. We are going to have to control their point guard and make other people beat us and make sure we rebound well. If we do I don't see us losing against them.

Reaction Score
Shaka definitely has his fingerprint on this team but they arent as hectic as his VCU teams. They do try ot get it down low as they have weapons in the front court but the 2 times I have seen them play they dont seem to be extremely dangerous. Obviously without Brimah UConn will struggle somewhat but if they play the way they are capable this should be a good W.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
yes, he tries to press, that's who he is

and yes, they do have an inside game which has looked both awesome and mediocre from time to time

they've lost to WA, a weak team
MI, a team we've beaten
A & M, another team with mixed results

they've beaten UNC, a very good win
and won at Stanford, which is looking less and less impressive

Reaction Score
I like that this will be Texas's first game in 10 days. Remember two years ago when UConn hosted Stanford? Same kind of thing...UConn had a long lay off, and played one of their worst games of the year.

Reaction Score
I like that this will be Texas's first game in 10 days. Remember two years ago when UConn hosted Stanford? Same kind of thing...UConn had a long lay off, and played one of their worst games of the year.
one of the worst games i've ever attended. it was a rock fight. we were completely flustered by stanfords matchup zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom