Has Anyone Met Chief in Person? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has Anyone Met Chief in Person?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You mean like outside of sliding into my DMs??
Interesting that he's sliding into the mirror image of the last three letters in your name.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We could turn this into a what yarders have you met thread but I'm pretty sure that exists already. Always interesting to hear those stories.

This will blow your little mind.

We used to have an annual charity golf tournament. We actually assembled. It always went well, outside of the one year we were banned from the course.

Reaction Score
We could turn this into a what yarders have you met thread but I'm pretty sure that exists already. Always interesting to hear those stories.

I met up with huskybass (very nice guy) to purchase some Stanley Robinson warm up gear that he won at an auction only to find out that the gear had been stolen from Stanley (huskybass couldn't have known this). I proceeded to message Stanley about returning it - free, of course - only to be blocked on social media by my favorite Husky ever. Good times.

Somehow, a group of folks on the Cesspool which is quite obviously the largest group of degenerates around managed to meet up for a civil poker game a month or so ago.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

We used to have an annual charity golf tournament. We actually assembled. It always went well, outside of the one year we were banned from the course.

Can we please do this again

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_2069.GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom