Hartley Re Stewart | The Boneyard

Hartley Re Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

sTu

Reaction Score
" And then Breanna Stewart … She has a lot of talent. And she’s the tallest person you’ve ever seen."

Part of a longer quote, it brings back the question of whether Stewart has grown or not. I am looking forward to her visit to Springfield.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm guessing she must be at least 6-9 since Hartley saw Griner last year at 6-8.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
" And then Breanna Stewart … She has a lot of talent. And she’s the tallest person you’ve ever seen."

Part of a longer quote, it brings back the question of whether Stewart has grown or not. I am looking forward to her visit to Springfield.

Besides recent photos of Breanna showing her to be approximately the same height as one of her South American opponents, who is listed as 6'4", we also had a poster report a few days ago that Breanna herself tweeted that she is 6'4", and that the nature of the tweet indicated she was not real happy about being announced or talked about as 6'7". Knowing some girls who were quite tall when I was in high school myself, they enjoyed being able to excel at volleyball and basketball but were not otherwise enamored of their height in and of itself. Having their height exaggerated further by others would not have been a pleasant experience for them.

I have a feeling this is what's going on with Breanna, and that Bria is simply having a little fun with this at Breanna's expense by commenting on her height in public. The current players are obviously close with the new commits and I'll bet they are only too aware of all the 6'7" vs. 6'4" blather that began at the Pan Am games.

Reaction Score
What she means is that if you try to drive by Brea, she is the tallest person you've ever seen as she'll block your shot:)

Reaction Score
Why would we want her to be more than 6'4" anyway? Could lose coordination, quickness, etc.

Reaction Score
Why would we want her to be more than 6'4" anyway? Could lose coordination, quickness, etc.

Do you mean like uncoordinated 6'-8" Griner?

Stewart is already coordinated. I doubt she will lose it if she grows does a couple of inches.

Reaction Score

---------
breanna tweeted she was 6'4 not 6'7 she sounded a bit annoyed by it

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This thread reminds me of a Braveheart scene...changed a bit to fit the topic...

Young Soldier: Breanna Stewart is seven feet tall!
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Dunks balls by the hundreds. And if SHE were here, she'd consume the Irish with fireballs from her eyes, and bolts of lightning from her arse.

:cool:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its really gonna be amazin when next years class gets here. Stef Kiah MJ Breanna Morgan all tall all can shoot the trey all can rebound and all are tall. Next season could be the greatest assembleage of players ever in WCBB. All that height, with athletism, and the ability to handle the ball and shoot the trey. We're entering another era of WCBB and UConn will be at the top for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom