Hartford? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hartford?

Reaction Score
If you are going to be overnight in the Hartford area, I suggest breakfast in Rocky Hill, just south of Hartford. NYPD (New York Pickle Deli) has a great menu and you can reserve on Open Table. Mitchell's in Rocky Hill is also excellent, but no reservations taken. Both are closed by 2 pm, only breakfast & lunch.

For lunch or dinner, I recommend Casa Mia On the Green, also in Rocky Hill. Carbone's in Hartford is also on my list, but more upscale.

Check out what is playing at the Bushnell Theater in Hartford. The Wadsworth Art Museum and Mark Twain/Harriet Beecher Stowe House's are nice Hartford tourist attractions, but only during the day, I believe. Enjoy your visit and a UConn victory.

Reaction Score
If you are going to be overnight in the Hartford area, I suggest breakfast in Rocky Hill, just south of Hartford. NYPD (New York Pickle Deli) has a great menu and you can reserve on Open Table. Mitchell's in Rocky Hill is also excellent, but no reservations taken. Both are closed by 2 pm, only breakfast & lunch.

For lunch or dinner, I recommend Casa Mia On the Green, also in Rocky Hill. Carbone's in Hartford is also on my list, but more upscale.

Check out what is playing at the Bushnell Theater in Hartford. The Wadsworth Art Museum and Mark Twain/Harriet Beecher Stowe House's are nice Hartford tourist attractions, but only during the day, I believe. Enjoy your visit and a UConn victory.
oh yes the wadworth is great! the houses too! good ideas! sometimes the Mark Twain house has "CLUE" sessions.

Reaction Score
Also a short drive to Manchester is Stumpy’s, an axe throwing pub. And for upscale dining, there is Capitol Grille on Columbus Blvd, across from Convention Center.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom