Hartford Restaurants & Stores? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hartford Restaurants & Stores?

Reaction Score
I think that’s where they are making a lot of the product that they sell at off-site catering events like UConn games and the like. I note that they have official UConn branding now so they are probably getting a ton of business throughout the university.

One thing is clear: Bear has seized upon an opportunity. It mystified many of us that we were such a BBQ wasteland for the most part for so long.

One day, when I have the capital, I’m going to open a good pizza place in Georgia and good BBQ/soul food place in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
He went to New Britain
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
This is semi off topic from this thread but has anyone gone to Texas Roadhouse? I've never been but the parking lots are always packed. Is the food that good or is it the type of place you go to when you have nothing better to do on a Sunday?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is semi off topic from this thread but has anyone gone to Texas Roadhouse? I've never been but the parking lots are always packed. Is the food that good or is it the type of place you go to when you have nothing better to do on a Sunday?
@August_West

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Its very decent for a chain. Very reasonably priced. Lot of food for the money.

Its not a top shelf Steak house but the steaks are fine. and you are paying 14-24 dollars depending on size instead of 65-100

Reaction Score
Decent steaks for a chain restaurant. Better than Outback, not nearly as good as J. Gilbert's.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I was there I think the craft beer was Goose Island

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mofongo?

I went there last month. Wasn’t nearly as good. Service sucked , were out of 1/2 of everything and it just lacked all around. I’ll give them another whack because it was 1 out of 3 , but it was so bad that night I emailed owner

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I went there last month. Wasn’t nearly as good. Service sucked , were out of 1/2 of everything and it just lacked all around. I’ll give them another whack because it was 1 out of 3 , but it was so bad that night I emailed owner
Oh no. Keep me posted.

Reaction Score
New Britain is dangerous now? Wow, I thought UConn fans were supposed to be gritty and tough. Mommy and Daddy should have enrolled you guys at Providence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom