Hartford Courant | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hartford Courant

Reaction Score
Well, there's an easier way..

the only reason I added how to do this is because when you Search for something, and then for the rest of your internet life ads selling that one thing you Googled one time fill all your days and pages...

Then the technique I gave earlier gets rid of those specific ads caused by your old search.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So don't complain about not being able to read the stories they publish about Uconn WCBB - it aint worth it, right!
Complaining seems to be a theme these days.
  • The bracket isn't fair/the selection committee doesn't want UConn to win this year.
  • The teams we play are too good.
  • Newspapers should be free.
  • Quentin Hillsman didn't kiss Geno's ring before the game.
  • The Syracuse players all tried to hurt the UConn players.

I have no idea how UConn has been so good when everyone is conspiring against it.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Remember lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness? Yes, Nan, complaining is the booby prize of mental activity.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Complaining seems to be a theme these days.
  • The bracket isn't fair/the selection committee doesn't want UConn to win this year.
  • The teams we play are too good.
  • Newspapers should be free.
  • Quentin Hillsman didn't kiss Geno's ring before the game.
  • The Syracuse players all tried to hurt the UConn players.

I have no idea how UConn has been so good when everyone is conspiring against it.
I agree. But now you and I are now part of a Boneyard cottage industry of complaining about the complainers; about how some of us fans have become narrow and arrogant.
That we are seen by some on other boards as worse than any perceived faults, past or present, committed by Geno. How new fans who haven't known the lean years are creating a division between By-ers who have. We By-ers are on a fun ride right now. It will be interesting what fans are left standing in 5 years when Geno retires.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom