Hartford Athletic - 2022 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hartford Athletic - 2022

Reaction Score
Wow. Apprently you worship late season wins against teams that are out of the playoff race as being undeniably meaninigful indicators. Of what? Is Athletic ready to be a contender? It's fine to point out they are 3-1. It's also reasonable to point out that they were playing bad teams and the loss was to a team that had never defeated Athletic in 11 previous meetings. I just put some context around the results but apparently anything short of rah rah rah offends your delicate sensibilities. OK. Three cheers for the 3-1 Athletic! If they started the season over we'd be at the top! Are you happy now?
Somebody has a case of the Mondays.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wow. Apprently you worship late season wins against teams that are out of the playoff race as being undeniably meaninigful indicators. Of what? Is Athletic ready to be a contender? It's fine to point out they are 3-1. It's also reasonable to point out that they were playing bad teams and the loss was to a team that had never defeated Athletic in 11 previous meetings. I just put some context around the results but apparently anything short of rah rah rah offends your delicate sensibilities. OK. Three cheers for the 3-1 Athletic! If they started the season over we'd be at the top! Are you happy now?
Are you a Syracuse fan?

Reaction Score
Are you a Syracuse fan?
Please explain what drew you to the conclusion that I, a season ticket holder for multiple UConn teams over the years (FB, women's BB and men's BB) despite not having grown up in CT or attending UConn, might be a Syracuse fan. I apologize for questioning wins over bad teams as indicative of a fundamental turn-around by Hartford Athletic (a team I've also supported every year of their existence). Waquoit has made me see the light.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I apologize for questioning wins over bad teams as indicative of a fundamental turn-around by Hartford Athletic (a team I've also supported every year of their existence). Waquoit has made me see the light.
Do not apologize for voicing your opinions or stating the truth. There's no doubt Hartford Athletic had a bad season this year. It is what it is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom